"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Sunday, February 7, 2010

! If Ryeowook Is A Girl, He'll Marry Donghae!



Before that, we've posted that Ryeowook wanted his hyung- Yesung to fall in love with him. And now i found this conversation between Kangin Donghae and Ryeowook. I don't know that whether it's a real conversation between them or fake, but it made me laugh out loud. 

It's all start because of Ryeowook said that he wanted to marry Donghae and Kangin even said '' In some countries they allow gay marriage '' Well, i still prefer YeWook and Eunhae because DongWook? is really weird. =) Check out their conversation below!

It's a conversation between Kangin, Donghae, and Ryeowook:
Donghae: Ah… Ryeowook said he was going to marry me..

Kangin: Really?
Ryeowook: Yeah, I want to marry Donghae.
Kangin: Why?
Donghae: No, there was a question.. If Ryeowook was a girl which one of the members would he marry, and he said me.
Kangin: Why?
Donghae: ..Why?
Ryeowook: Do I have to reveal it here?
Donghae: Reveal it.
Kangin: Say it.
Ryeowook: I really like you, Donghae sshi.
Donghae: Ah, why… no, I mean, why do you like me!
Ryeowook: Why are you like this?
Donghae: No.. it’s just weird.
Ryeowook: Hyung, you don’t like me?
Donghae: No, I like you but.. if I don’t say it it’ll be all weird.
Ryeowook: What’s weird?
Donghae: For the people who are listening…
Ryeowook:
I just like you, all the words that you say.. (Hae laughing like an
insano in the background) the way you read some things wrong.. the way
you smile like this..

Kangin: For real? Really? You have to say it right.
Ryeowook: I like it.
Kangin: You would even marry him?
Donghae: I can’t do it.
Kangin: Ryeowook, Donghae said he can’t do it..
Ryeowook: The problem is that I’m not a girl..
Kangin: In some countries they allow gay marriage..
Ryeowook: No, why are you being like this?!?!
Kangin: If both of you have the heart to get married, I can help you~
Ryeowook: No, I don’t want to!
Kangin: Okay………. Ryeowook is being weird… you… don’t come into my room anymore.
Donghae: Ryeowook… slept in my room.
Ryeowook: Why are you like this~~~?
Donghae: He just brought his computer, and he could’ve just done it in his room
but he came into my room and sat in my chair and used the computer. So
I was like ‘uh.. aren’t you going to sleep?’ and he was like ‘Hyung,
I’m going to sleep here.’ So I was like ‘Here?! But you have your own
bed in your own room.’

Ryeowook: But there was like no one there!
Donghae/Kangin: Where?
Ryeowook: There was no one in the room~ Everyone else went home~ So……….. we slept together~~
(All laughing like crazy)

Kangin: Okay, no more no more no more!

cr:kawaii_bummie + shayunk_max dbsk@imeem + Sangwook@superjuni-or13
Shared by: Dini Dhi @ sj-world.net,dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !