"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Sunday, February 7, 2010

!SHINee MinHo "The Bus Boy" ~10Asia~

 
When I was in high school, I always took the bus, and it happened 6 years ago, when I first met that middle school boy, that made my heart flustered. I called him "The bus boy".

Remembering back then, even though we took the bus together many times, the only conversation I had with him was "I'll take your bag", "Ah yes ... thank you". On the Valentine's Day, I made chocolate but never had the courage to give it to him. I've never thought of, since then, becoming his girlfriend.

He always wore this blue uniform, a very skinny but tall kid. His look was so outstanding that it actually raised my standard of handsomeness to a new level.
Then, one day, seeing him on the television, I felt like turning back a 16 years old girl. "That's my bus boy", I almost shed in tears watching him performing "Juliette" .

Nowadays, when we look at the male idols, they are like cute puppies that we love to take care of, protect, and never think of them in a physical way.

Minho, however, distorted my usual mentality. When I look at him, I wish I could turn back the time, being a high school girl again and worshiping him in the way a noona like me shouldn't.

I guess I now know why we always want to create a time machine.


Park Eun Ha <10Asia> Editor


Credit: 10Asia - Elle Girl 2 - Minhoney - Translated by Ilumtics @ JustMinHo [dot] com + dkp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !