"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

!From Best Selection To Romance, Junsu’s One By One Recount


Q: It’s been 5 years since you debuted in Japan. When everyone debuted, you were only slightly older than 20 years old, but now you are all adults. Now, the anticipated Best Selection 2010 is finally being released, could you each please talk about your heart’s “BEST OF BEST” song?
JS: I think it is Mirotic. Looking at it from the style aspect, this is a song that challenges one in many ways, looking at it from the results aspect, this is a song that matches TVXQ’s image well. Powerful & charismatic, many people regard this song as the most TVXQ-like song.

Q: Then, even though you yourself may not think it is the best, but if you had to choose a song for your loved one, what song would you choose?
JS: I would choose 明日は来るから(Asu Wa Kuru Kara; Because Tomorrow Will Come). Although TVXQ has sung many types of romantic songs before, this song uses a direct method to depict the idea of “I will protect you”, hence it is suitable for my loved one. I am also one who wants to protect whoever I love.. although other than in romance, there are other times when I also feel like protecting. (When being protected?) ^^
Q: Reminscing all the songs you’ve released till now, on the whole, what overall impression should it give? Your thoughts when Best Selection 2010 was released should have been different from how you felt when you released normal albums..
JS: Mmhmm, when releasing Best Selection, we made a concerted effort to choose the best songs, these should also be what many people want to hear. For this point, I am very happy.
Q: Everyone has improved in various aspects along with the songs. So from now on, we will enter the segment on “Being Manly Celebrities”. Firstly, what kind of person do each of you think you are? Please state some good and bad points.
JS: I have no good points ^^. Let’s just put it this way, I don’t think I have any. Others think it is my decision-making capability.. I basically belong to the category of people with positive personality, if it’s not meant to be, I will definitely give up. Flaws.. there seem to be none too. Just kidding. There’s a lot. One of them is that I really hate losing, even if it’s just a minor loss, I won’t admit it. Recently, however, I’ve matured slightly and will not be so immature. However, in men, hating to lose isn’t really a bad point!?
Q: Then what type are each of you when it comes to facing love?
JS: For me, two people are all. There must be enjoyment, as well as calmness, considering both parties. I myself, when in love, will undergo a major emotional change, I don’t know what it will be like in the future. So, it’s best not to think too much, Nature will lead the way.
Q: How do others want to protect girls?
JS: (If during a date, they meet gangsters) I will carry my girlfriend and run away! I will run away at full speed, I have full confidence at being able to escape!
Q: So direct and so reliable. So in the end, what kind of man do you want to become? Please share with us your goals.
YC: I want to become a tactful person. In this way, I will be clear about what I myself want.
JS: Me too. I want to be tactful towards all things. I want to become a man who can take care of others. Other than that, if I can continue singing in the future, I’d be content.
Source: Xiahking & Poplez
Translation: faithintvxq @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !