Style icon, Ha Ji Won, is featured in the March issue of InStyle Korea. Always introducing new trends and exceeding expectations in her dressing styles, and being one of the trend-setters in the Korean entertainment industry, InStyle chose Ha Ji Won’s best 10 outfits ever.
Tell me which are your favorite looks on this style icon!
1. Bottega Veneta gown with beautiful plait details making her look like a goddess. (2009)
2. Power-shoulder blazer with spandex pants/leggings. (2009)
3. Audrey Hepburn hair style Bottega Veneta dress with remarkable corset torso twist detail. (2009)
4. A gown designed by Jean Louis, worn to the International Film Festival, that captures attention with that high-slit design. (2008)
5. Millitary-inspired coat with power shoulders and Alexander Wang boots. (2009)
6. Looking sexy in a Vivienne Westwood dress. (2009)
7. A mixture of gold and silver in one look. The outstanding frill dress in silver matched with a gold clutch. (2009)
8. Classic Pencil skirt with a white blouse that is not at all boring. Great use of classic pieces to come up with a stylish outfit. (2008)
9. In a artistic dress designed by Vivienne Westwood at the Republic of Korea Film Festival award. (2009)
10. A sweet pink bubble dress to match the romantic mood of the movie presentation. (2008)
Taken from :http://kokokoreano.com/2010/03/03/instyle-korea-chooses-ha-ji-wons-best-10-outfits-ever/