"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Friday, March 19, 2010

![TRANSLATIONS] Big Bang on Chinese Magazine


Q: Its been a long time, what have you guys been doing?
G-Dragon: After promoting BigBang in Japan, i returned to Korea to prepare and promote my solo album. The others were busy with their filming.
SOL: Yes! Everyone is busy with their individual stuff. However, I do visit the pet shop frequently to satisfy my love for animals.

Q: Has anything changed since D-Lite’s return?
TOP: Everyone felt down when D-Lite wasn’t around. Now that everyone is back we can feel the ethusiasium again!

Q: Now that the schedule is fully packed, if you were given one full day of break what will you do?
D-Lite: I would like to visit and eat the local delicacies

Q: If you weren’t a member of BigBang, what do you think you will be doing [as a job]?
SOL: I think we will be living a simple life. Now, we are juggling both school and our singing career. But even if we weren’t singers, due to our love and passion for music, i believe we will still has a job in related fields.

Q: What are your plans for the future?
SOL: I will prepare my second solo album and practice for some new performances.
TOP: Prepare for filming dramas and movies.
D-Lite: I should be preparing for my single.

Q: Do you have any intention to enter an early marriage?
G-Dragon: I have been wanting to get married since a long time ago [laughs]!
D-Lite: I didn’t think too much about it initially but after attending a few weddings, the bliss look on the couples’ faces makes me want to get married too.

Q: Who is the most stubborn member?
TOP: I am the type who is very picky about everything, is that considered stubborn?
VI: Previously when we were heading for dinner, everyone agreed on eating ramen, he [referring to TOP] is the only one who wants to eat sushi.
TOP: I just had the craving for sushi that day! Because it was our fourth day in Japan, I can’t take it anymore! In the end i went to eat sushi by myself [laughs].

Q: Who is the best survivor [on an island with nobody]?
G-Dragon: I’ll definitely not make it. I am afraid of loneliness, can’t live on if I am alone.
D-Lite: Because there is no sushi on the island!
[Everyone laughs]

Maknae only got to speak up once. But the most interesting part of the interview is the part which top insist on eating sushi!
 
Scanned: miseremei
Translated By: xiao_de @ibigbang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !