"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, March 8, 2010

!WheeSung, “I thought of quitting as a singer before I released my 6th album”

 
WheeSung confesses that he had considered retiring as a singer before releasing his 6th album.
WheeSung was featured on SBSE!TV ‘Live Section’ on 6th March recently for an interview where he said, “Before I released 6th album ‘Vocolate’, I thought of quitting from the music industry.”

“I don’t acknowledge the diversity of the mass arts in Korea. It is still a culture of *ddan-dda-ra. I hope that the cultural background will be focused more on artistes instead of ddan-dda-ra. I regretted not saying what’s in my heart.”

Meanwhile, on the show WheeSung performed the song ‘Trickling’, ‘If 1 year’ and ‘Insomnia’ off his 6th album with a house band.

S: Asiae / c:k bites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !