"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, April 12, 2010

![NEWS] Jung Juri exposed “MBLAQ Lee Joon calls me late at night”


Jung Juri exposed MBLAQ Lee Joon calls her late at night.
On April 10th’s KBS 2TV Star Golden Bell, Jung Juri revealed, “Lee Joon calls me late at night and says ‘The more I see Juri noona I think you look cute’ and other confessions like this”.
But Lee Joon’s story was different. “Last week I wasn’t on Star Golden Bell. Juri noona kept on calling me. I kept thinking whether to pick up or not. I ended up picking up her call. But she said, ‘On that day, drama actor from ‘Pasta’ Noh Min Woo will be on, so I don’t need you anymore’. Lee Joon responded, “I don’t need you either!”, revealing Jung Juri’s motives with a similar reply.

Also, when Lee Joon was at a coffee shop with fellow member G.O, G.O said, “Don’t you think Juri noona’s pores are bigger than you expected?”. This gave a huge shock to Jung Juri.

Source: Nate
Chinese translation: 枢大人 @ MBLAQ China
English translation: bibimbap @ absolutemblaq
Abm Blog Posted by: justpeachyx21 @ Abm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !