"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, February 25, 2010

![TRANS] Vivi Magazine April '10 part 4 - Psychology Tests

TohoNippoh:

Faster than anywhere!
Lastest single “Toki wo tomete”

The song that you were only able to listen in a commercial and at the movie theater.

Last summer the song that was used for the commercial Menard was a song that tohoshinki fans were wanting to know about. The song is “Toki wo tomete” Its a ballad song that compliments their singing ability. Junsu’s main chorus is a must hear! “時を止めて~、ずっと君のそばにいたい~♪”(I want to stop time and stay with you forever). Obviously everyone thought “Is this the new song!?” but at this point it wasn’t planned to go on sale. After the song was played for 3 minutes and 40 seconds at the “Tohoshinki The Live 2009″ made fans contact when the CD’s going to be released but they still had no plan to release it. It was a song that was about to become a legend song.

The Music Video that was taken at a planetarium.

The song that all the fans were waiting for is finally going to released this march as a single CD. ViVi got the offshot photos the fastest! Where the music video was shot is a Planetarium in Japan. In the dark room under the stars the members sang their parts. Their beautiful voices and the planetarium’s pretty atmosphere seems like 5 starts are going to connect. It is released on Mach 24th .Which animal they like, discovering… This is where we want to be praised!
- Changmin obediently agrees -

The animal you like and what you like about it shows where you want to be praised about yourself. We asked the members what animal they liked and..!?

Yunho is meant to be a leader?
- What animal do you like?
I like leopards. It runs fast and it’s always trying hard so it’s cool.
- It seems that that’s what you want to be praised about.
oh really? If someone said that about me I’d be so shy about it. It’s embarrassing…

Changmin, Agrees that he's a narcissist!!?
- What animal do you like?
Hmm… a deer. It has a long neck and the body line is really pretty.
- That seems to be what you want to be praised about
Puh!… yes that is true *laughs* I like my long neck.

Jajeoong is two-faces!? but he doesn’t agree.
- What animal do you like?
A cat. depending on the time, evening and night the eyes gets bigger, the body gets skinnier. It seems like it’s pure but it actually isn’t. I like that about it.
- It seems that that’s where you want to get praised.
Does that mean I’m two faced!? I don’t think that’s true…

Yoochun doesn’t talk a lot and has strong eye power!?
- What animal do you like?
A doggy. Even though it doesn’t talk, it shows its feelings with its eyes. I really like that about dogs.
-It seems that that’s what you want to get praised.
What, its not about the dog!? Its about me? ahhhh…*embarrassed*

Junsu “the real king is me!” is what he’s thinking?
- What animal do you like?
A tiger. The pattern is pretty and the lion is known as the king but i always thought the tiger is the real king.
-Told him the answer and…
I think that's right. People don’t tell me I’m manly so I think I want to be praised there.

Even the members themselves didnt know!
“The hidden personalities discovered! With a psychologist analyzing their personality!”

By how you eat the “Pinky” we checked secretly.
Depending on how you eat it is said that it shows their true personality. During the interview we handed them the mint candy “Pinky” and had them eat it. Even though it’s the same “Pinky” everyone ate it differently and picked the different flavor.
First Yunho, he picked the peach flavor right away and took out 2. Then he chewed on it right away. Next was Changmin. “I like purple so I’m going to pick the grape flavor” and picked it right away and took out 5 and after he put it in his mouth his chewed on it right away. Jaejoong picked the lemon flavor and took 1 and until the end was licking it. Yoochun picked the peach flavor and ate it alittle differently. He took 1 and put it in his mouth and licked it for a while and then chewed on it. But he only took 1 because when he shook it only 1 came out. He said he would eat how many ever that comes out. Lastly Junsu, he picked the grape flavor and took 1 and chewed on it right away.

Who’s the hidden “I love myself”? Who’s good at reading the flow/atmosphere!?
Waiting for the psychologists answer ViVi decided to analyze too!

Yunho: Eccentric Type. He’s an independent guy and who doesn’t open to the world by himself. He can think of ideas that no one thinks of but he likes himself and can be fickle.

Changmin: Wild Type. He has a strong feeling towards expressing himself. He wants to tell something passionate! Also he wants to live manly and wild.

Jaejoong: Calm Type: He has his own pace and is patient. It seems like he doesn’t feel so lonely even if he’s alone. Hes the type who is furthest away from the wild type.

Yoochun: Director Type. He can read the flow of the future and he can adjust his movement with that. A clever guy who has confidence that he can read the atmosphere.

Junsu: Average Type. Very manly and has common sense. With people he wants to be safe and wants to be solidarity.

This is what we did on our own, but what do you think?

We can tell just by how you cross your hands!
Passive? Active? Yoochun and Yunho is actually…


There’s a brain theory that when you cross your hands and your right thumb comes on top it said that you’re passive. And the other way around, if your left thumb comes on top you’re active(aggressive).

We had the members cross their hands and as a surprise Yunho and Yoochun had the opposite of what we expected!
We thought Yoochun who is quiet and doesn't say much would have his right thumb on top but he had his left thumb on top and was active/aggressive. And the leader who leads the members had his right thumb on top making him passive!

Their comments were the following:
Yoochun: hmm… I don’t know. Well I guess I am aggressive at some times. *smiles crookedly*
Yunho: that’s true, when it comes to love I’m passive. but when it’s friends or workI’im more active. When we’re alone I want to be leaded and if something is wrong I want her to tell me I did something wrong

And the other 3 the only one whose right thumb came on top was Changmin. Jaejoong and Junsu both had their left on top.

Number One Member Who Is Cool Is Jaejoong

We gave the five 15 stickers. on the notebook has these words written: Kindness,Methodicalness,Brightness,Toughness of Heart,and Calmness. There were people who put one sticker on one category and there were people who put eight stickers on one…

You can tell by the picture but we asked them why they put the stickers where they put it.

Yunho: My brightness is number one! because I’m passionate so I’m not really methodical and calm….

Changmin: I think my personalities pretty balanced. I know that I’m not so bright. *laughs*

Jaejoong: I’ve become calm lately. I used to not be so calm…

Yoochun: I don’t know my own personality!

Junsu: my heart toughness is number one! well that’s something everyone knows even if i don’t say it! Ahahaha!

Tohoshinki self analysis
Jaejoong
1. kindness: 4
2. methodicalness: 1
3. brightness: 2
4. toughness of heart: 1
5. calmness: 7

Junsu
1. kindness: 2
2. methodicalness: 1
3. brightness: 4
4. toughness of heart: 5
5. calmness: 3

Yunho
1. kindness: 4
2. methodicalness: 1
3. brightness: 5
4. toughness of heart: 3
5. calmness: 2

Yoochun
1. kindness: 8
2. methodicalness: 1
3. brightness: 1
4. toughness of heart:1
5. calmness: 4

Changmin
1. kindness: 3
2. methodicalness: 3
3. brightness: 2
4. toughness of heart: 3
5. calmness: 4


As though I needed more reasons to love these guys...

Source: Vivi magazine (April)
Trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
Credit: sharingyoochun + Infinity HK + DBSKN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !