"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

!Kim Ha Eun denies being a plastic beauty

Actress Kim Ha Eun from the drama KBS’s Chuno denied undergoing any plastic surgery procedures. “I didn’t even pierce my ears yet,” the celebrity said.
Kim continued with a sigh, “Recently, my high school graduation pictures began to surface on the internet. I didn’t even visit a plastic surgery clinic, but there were comments posted on the pictures about how I fixed my face, so I became upset.”
She explained, “How can there be a person who looks exactly the same as their graduation picture self? To tell you the truth, my face does need plastic surgery but I have severe allergies so I can’t even pierce my ears.”
Kim Ha Eun debuted as a talent in 2004; in 2007 for a year she was part of entertainment company JYPE along with 2PM and Wonder Girls. She also said, “The members of 2PM received acting lessons back then, and I was friends with Taecyeon and Chansung. If I was more friendly towards them, then we couldSource:Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !