"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, June 21, 2010

Bijinhyakka July 2010 Issue – Yunho’s Romantic Confession

I have a lot, firstly, I like girls who concentrate on their jobs and give their best in everything they do. I also like those who have personality. In Korea, everybody is always caught up to the latest trend, so everyone has similar styles. However in Japan, even while catching up to the latest trends, girls also have personality. I like casual wear, like, denim jeans with a t-shirt and sport shoes, but I also like girls who are neat, and wear clothes as if they are a working lady.
My ideal girl? (T/N: magazine asking if his ideal girl is everything listed above) (laughs) Maybe… because I’m very strong-willed. So I’ve always been in a leading relationship, so I hoped that in my next relationship I’ll be the one who gets led.

There’s one more question, which is the difference between relationships of Japan and Korea
Korean guys will give their best for the girls, and is weak in front of the girl. Although I must say that is a kind of “charm” (laughs). Koreans value the importance of anniversaries, and in relationships, it will be 100th day anniversary, 200th day, 1 year, 1000th day… and etc. In this period there will also be birthdays, Valentine’s Day and Christmas day. As there are many people who celebrate anniversaries, there are companies who specially deal with these. Once you register, they will help by booking the restaurant to even preparing flowers for you. Ah, recently, I helped a couple plan their anniversary. On the road, the two sides are filled with candles, and let the girl walk through. My friend who is standing at the other side of the road will then confess to her. The plan was a big success! As it was my idea, so I felt as if it happened to me, and thus is very happy.
So, what’s your confession plan?
Actually I think of this a lot. (laughs). Renting the whole baseball stadium and opening a solo concert and only inviting her. Using the projector screen to confess, or I will became a DJ and record a special radio segment, and broadcasts songs I’ve specially written for her, and confess to her by pretending that I’m reading a fan’s message. I really want to do this, but since I’ve said all these, all my plans are leaked! (laughs) \(^o^)/”
Source: Bijinhyakka TVXQbaidu
Translation: (L) @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !