"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boys Before Flowers/Korean Hanadan quotes


 Episode1
“Just because you’re gone doesn’t mean chaos will erupt in South Korea”-Goo Jun Pyo

Episode 2:
“The moment I see your face, it feels like bugs are crawling all over my body” – Jandi
Episode 4:
“Since I was with you for one whole night, tell them that I’d take responsibility of you.” – Junpyo
Episode 5:
“How can a tiny and skinny person have such a loud voice? Did you eat a train’s heart?” – Jun Pyo
Episode 6:
Episode 7:
“The type of guy I hate the most?” – Junhee
“A disgraceful guy, A stingy guy, A guy that can’t let go of the past.” – Junpyo
“A guy that brags about himself? – Junhee
“A disgraceful guy.” – Junpyo
“A guy that never forgives his friends? – Junhee
“A stingy guy.” – Junpyo
“A guy that can’t accept his defeat? – Junhee
“A guy that can’t let go of the past.” – Junpyo
“Okay, then.” – Junhee
“If you were the friend who remembered that we watched this 11 times, then it wouldn’t have gone this far.” – Junpyo
Episode 8:
“Just once…tell me that you like me. Then all of this will be over.” – Jun Pyo
“If everything can be settled by the word sorry, why would then law and police exist?” – Ji-Hoo

Episode 9:
Goo Jun Pyo: “What are you, the little match girl? why are you without your gloves?”
Jandi: “I have gloves!”

“There’s no such thing as Jun Pyo’s world or Jandi’s world. Just like you and I are of the same world.” -Ji Hoo
“I liked him better when he was messing up proverbs.” – Yijung

“I’m so busy that I don’t even rememeber that you didn’t call me for 3 days and13 hours!” -Goo Jun Pyo
“You.. you get touched by such trivial things!” – Goo Jun Pyo

Episode 11:
“Does she have an ancestor who died on a date?” – Jun Pyo
Episode 12:
“What’s this?” – Jandi
“Can’t you tell? It’s a necklace.” – Junpyo
“Hey, this won’t do. I know you have weird taste, but this is a girl’s!” – Jandi
“You dummy. It’s yours.” – Junpyo
“What?” – Jandi
“I said it’s yours. There’s only one in the world, so if you lose this one, I’ll really kill you.” – Junpyo
“You do this every time. Whenever I try to get closer, you trample my heart like it’s nothing. Do I still mean so little to you?” – Jun Pyo
“I came to find your heart. I didn’t lose it on purpose.” – Jandi
Misc:
Jandi : “It’s strange. “
Ji-hoo : “What’s strange?”
Jandi : “Whenever the emergency bell rings in my heart, you always appear. “
Ji-hoo : “Then let me be.”
Jandi : “What?”
Ji-hoo : “Let me be Geum Jan Di’s honourable firefighter.”

Episode 20
“Just let me stay like this for five minutes…then I’ll get up” – Junpyo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !