"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IM SICK Bcoz of him


why man like to angry..
always the same thing that they will say
i hate men
i hate my dad
not bcoz im not love him but
my dad always make my mon sad
she crying every night
how could he do that to my mom..
yeah..
everyone will make mistakes in theirs life
including my mom..
she just make a little bit mistake and it's is a simple mistake not a big one
why my dad can't forgive her?..
that he not loves with my mon anymore?..
i hate when my dad come back home
always.. when he back the first things that out from his mouth is
the bad things like angry to my mom and said anything which make my mom sad and heartbraker.

girl need love from a men
why..
it happen to my mom
im so pity with her
sometime im the one who will be a mangsa kemarahan my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !