"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2pm wooyoung gave his thought about his first debut of MC.

Wooyoung spoke his minds and said, "I am very nervous" in the program "YEO-YOO-MAHNMAHN of Park, soohong and Choi, wonjung", on 2nd, Feb.
Wooyoung said, "Kim, seong woo is very kind to me, but he is a really really big senior, I have seen him via television for long time, so I should respect him and watch my mouth." And he added, "I am very nervous since this is the first time of my MC experience", but also he said, "I will do my best"


Especially, he answered that his members were all worry about him, not celebrating. He said, "My members said , "do well, with all very shiny stars'". It is an episode which shows 2pm's warm friendship.
Seoung Seoung Jang Goo will be on air on 11:10 pm, on 2nd, Feb. The main mc is Kim, seoung woo and the others are 2pm wooyoung, SNSD tae yeoun, Kim shin young and Choi, whajung.

Source: Newsen
Credit: Kor-Eng by Chinup_jay@2pmalways.comChinup_jay@2pmalways.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it / Coordinator by Cassina@2pmalways.comCassina@2pmalways.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !