"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Sunday, February 7, 2010

[news] Malay epop interview with CN Blue Yong Hwa


Epop: Before shooting starts, do you have any idea towards acting?

Yong Hwa: I never attend any class but I’m really interested in acting. I felt happy and lucky because I get the chance.

Epop: How does your feeling towards other A.N Jell member?

Yong Hwa: There’s no difference about Hong Gi when I watch him on TV (You’re Beautiful Drama) but after I get to know Geun Seuk, I realized he isn’t pessimistic or quiet person. He actually a very cheerfull person and active! Besides that, I also thought Park Shin Hye is the person that has woman personality, but I was wrong. Maybe she get influenced with ‘Go Mi Nam’, that’s why she changed, ha ha!

Epop: So what do you think of your first acting?

Yong Hwa: Ha ha, I think I still need to improve. When the first time the shooting starts, I really don’t know what I should do. Lucky other actors are willing to teach me. And I’m getting better day by day, at least I don’t feel panic.

Epop: You get attention by a lot of fans although this is your first time acting. Do you feel it?

Yong Hwa: Actually I don’t feel it when I was still shooting. But I always check my name and news through internet every day. Until I found out there’s a lot of hot topics discussed by fans, then I have that feeling, ha ha! Although my performance isn’t that perfect, but fans still supporting me, I really want to thank to all of them.

Credit: malay epop magazine #5 Issue + marshmallow10v3r @ cnblue – sky.net
s.dkpopnews

1 comment:

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !