"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Champions League - Players: Ronaldo blames tactics

Reaction from the players after Barcelona stunned holders Manchester United to win their third Champions League crown with a 2-0 victory.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The tactics were not good, everything went wrong. We have to give credit to Barcelona, but they were a bit lucky to be here because Chelsea did not deserve to lose and no-one has mentioned that. I have to congratulate Barcelona, they were better but only the winners get talked about."

Rio Ferdinand: "I don't think there's one of us out there can say we played well to be honest, as individuals or collectively. (The first goal) was a bit of a sucker punch, we'd had a few good chances before that. But no excuses, not on today's performance they were the better team. Special moments decide these games and they were deserved winners today."

Ryan Giggs: "We are disappointed with the result and the performance. We didn't turn up tonight. They turned up, they played some great football. We didn't really. At times Barcelona can make you look silly because they keep the ball so well. At times we maybe chased it and didn't keep our shape as we should have."

Lionel Messi: "This is the most important win of my life. I am the happiest man alive and I am happy for myself, for my family and for my country."

Thierry Henry: "I've been waiting so long to get this title and finally today. The last five minutes were the longest of my life. You never know what can happen - we were playing against best team in the world. It's amazing. All year we played the same way, we wanted to play football. I don't think we started well. We had to play better, then we passed the ball the way we can. It's my daughter's birthday today so it's a double celebration."

Andres Iniesta: "I am speechless, the Cup is so beautiful. It's the perfect ending to a spectacular season."

****Compiled from RTP, AFP, Reuters, Sky Sports and ITV****
Eurosport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !