"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, February 1, 2010

[News] GDragon confesses, “For 1 year all I did was clean…”



GDragon reveals the hard times during his younger years to get to the top.
In order to get closer to the American hiphop group the Wu-Tang Clan, GDragon had to learn. He decided to find a class for freestyle rapping and ended up getting closer to People Crew, who were also using the same space as a practice room.
Since this young kid came in to learn rap, the Hyungs (older guys) were interested and loved me too. I even fooled around on the cable program that they filmed. I even got a really great chance to take part in the ‘2001 Korean HipHop Flex’ album.” The biggest news on the street was the fact that a 13 year old kid participated in this album that was supposed to be the album only the rappers got together to make.
For the HipHop Flex album, I made up my own lyrics and recorded it, and the Hyungs said ‘It was okay’. But, since I never lived in the United States, my English was bad and the story behind the lyrics was the same old thing. Something like, ‘I’m young, but I’m the best’ (laughs).” The young GDragon participated in the title song, and even made a solo song… This album was a chance to let the world know of GDragon. And of course, Yang HyunSuk, the president of YG Entertainment, didn’t let this little kid go.
Sean was the one to first look at me and tell me to Yang HyunSuk. Even the main producer was interested at me and told him that he would try producing with me. When I was first going to meet him I thought, ‘I’m finally going to meet Yang HyunSuk,’ and was really nervous. I even liked him the best in SeoTaeJi and the kids. His fashion of wearing gloves on a short sleeve t-shirt, and he was a great dancer too. But, when I first saw him, it was all a shock. I heard the sound of slippers dragging across the floor and he said “You here?” in a weird tone. He didn’t seem like the Yang HyunSuk from SeoTaeJi and the kids, but he just seemed like a uncle I knew around the town.” When GDragon’s mother left the room, he even threatened the little kid to make a fuss that he wants to come into YG Entertainment.
When I got home I cried and made a fuss at my mom and I got contracted into YG. When I was 13, in YG, there was JinuSean, One Time, and Lexy. When I first came into the office, I think Seven hyung was dressed nicely in hip hop clothes and was playing around with the ladies in the office. From all the people I met, he was the most beautiful person I have met.” Then GDragon stated with the cleaning in the practice rooms. Moping the floor, cleaning the mirrors with newspaper, he even had to do everything the sunbaes asked him.
I would watch the Sunbaes practicing and get the water, and when the food came I would set up the food and when they were done I would clean up. For about an year, all I did was clean.When I came into the company I was clean first for 1 hour, practice for about 2 hours, and lastly clean for 1 hour, and repeat again.
The 13 year old featured in songs that got him on the cable music programs, and he even got to perform on the concert stages. Then, he ends up meeting the fellow Big Bang member TaeYang for the first time.
Credit : Sookyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !