"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mind your on business

i have finished with watching this korean drama entitle 'Sassy girl,chung hyang'. it's was so fun and i got very joy with this story!!..
sassy girl 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
sassy 10 Pictures, Images and Photos
...


STORYLINE

Chun-hyang has it all. She is nice, pretty and smart. She is famous to her schoolmates because of her skills and talent. She has a bright future ahead of her until Mong-ryong came into her life.

Mong-ryong is well known to be a big time brat. He always gets into trouble. Chun-hyang doesn't like his character especially when he drags her into a mess. Things got complicated even more when they were seen sleeping together by accident. To avoid misconceptions, their parents arranged them for marriage. They didn't like the idea but they have to resolve their differences to achieve their dreams.

A big film production, led by Hak-do, came to town. Chae-rin, Mong-ryong's childhood love, was part of the design ensemble. His feelings was revived after seeing her again. She used to like Mong-ryong only as hers brother but when she learned that he is engaged, she got challenged. She started to appreciate Mong-ryong's affection.

Chun-hyang won Hak-do's heart the first time they met and became friends. Even if he knows that she is engaged to Mong-ryong, he persistently show his concern towards her. He always makes himself available everytime she needs him.

With all the side love stories involved in their relationship, Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong decided to disregard their agreement and moved on their separate ways. Chun-hyang didn't push through with college due to financial problems. But Hak-do helped her put up a small business. She does distinct accessories and sells it to retailers. Since she is good doing this kind of stuff, Hak-do hired her to do accessories for his films. But Chae-rin was disturbed to see Chun-hyang worked her way up. She was envious that her designs are the film's priority and not hers. She then pulled out a plan of sabotaging her work and stole her ideas. The production thought that Chun-hyang's were a ripped off. Eventhough there were a conspiracy, Hak-do never left Chun-hyang's side.

Since Chae-rin works for Hak-do, Mong-ryong gets to see Chun-hyang every now and then. Realizing what he is missing, Mong-ryong felt something for Chun-hyang. He tried to overcome his feelings but he kept on ending up loving her more. Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong decided to start a clean slate.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: SPOILER ALERT :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Feeling neglected, Hak-do involved Mong-ryong in a scandal. He paid an employee to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against Mong-ryong. He got evidence recorded on tape although it was edited so that Mong-ryong would look bad. He threatened Chun-hyang that he would give it to the press if she doesn't come back to him. Even if she doesn't believe that Mong-ryong could do it, she gave in and broke up with Mong-ryong. As promised, Hak-do didn't turn in the tape.

Hak-do planned a trip so they could get away from the scandal. Chun-hyang got off the plane just in time before Hak-do realizes that she is missing. She went as far as she could so nobody would find her. Mong-ryong thought Chun-hyang and Hak-do are together.

After college, Mong-ryong became an investigator. While on duty, he got in a car accident. He wasn't expecting that the owner of the car would be Chun-hyang but an employee was driving it. He tracked her down and found out that she was doing well in her life on her own. He tried to win her back despite of what Hak-do could possibly do to his career.

Hak-do finally came to his senses. No matter what he does, he knows that Chun-hyang would always be Mong-ryong's girl. So he decided to turn in the unedited tape to show that Mong-ryong is innocent.

Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong got married and lived happily - this time, its for real.

CAST

Han Chae-young as Sung Chun-hyang

Jae Hee as Lee Mong-ryong

Eom Tae-woong as Byun Hak-do

Park Si-eun as Hong Chae-rin

REVIEWS

KOREANCRAZEE I got bored watching the first two episodes. I thought the pacing is so slow. They used up a lot of scenes just to introduce the characters. But it became interesting when they all got involved in a chaotic love triangle. I thought it would be comedy all the way but it's a good thing that halfway through, it shifted to love story with a little bit of drama towards the end. Would you believe, I even cried when Chun-hyang has to sacrifice her own happiness for love?

There are scenes that are moving and could make you feel giddy. The scene that I liked is when Mong-ryong waited for Chun-hyang in the bus station. Oh, how I wish I was Chun-hyang. It's nice to be in love. But the best part is the spoofs of other dramas. You got to see those scenes. I'm definite that you'll end up lauging your heart out!

I'm a little bit disappointed with the conclusion. I know that they'll end up together but the way it was presented wasn't appealing for me. They could have done something with a twist. The message is touching - being together and in love in different lifetimes - but it's a bit clichéd. I don't know, maybe I am just a plain sucker for dramatic endings. But in a way, I kinda like the story. It worked out okay with me. It's nice to watch it if you want to be light-hearted.

HEE-UN I loved this drama! My only complaint is that it kinda dragged on towards the end there, but other than that I liked it. And I think that Jae Hee's (Mong-ryong) facial expressions were absolutely hilarious! He MADE this drama. Don't get me wrong, Han Chae-young (Choon-hyang) was really good, and funny and I really liked her character, but Jae Hee totally did it for me in this drama. His character was funny, loving, obnoxious and his facial expressions were THE BEST!! And I have to say also, great job on the casting of the co-stars. They were a cute couple and were probably my favorite "best friends" in a K-drama so far. Cheers to Choon-hyang!

OST

01. Intro
02. Haeng Bok Ha Gil Ba Rae - Lim Hyung Joo [ lyrics ]
03. Ja Yoo Ro Wa II (I'm Free) - Jiny [ lyrics ]
04. Eung Geub Shil (Emergency Room) - Izi [ lyrics ]
05. Mi Ahn Hae Ya Ha Neun Guh Ni (Do I Have to Say Sorry) - As One [ lyrics ]
06. Sarang Hae Yo ( I Love You) - Kim Hyung Sup [ lyrics ]
07. Queen - Park Yong Suk [ lyrics ]
08. Ee Mi Geu Daen - Izi [ lyrics ]
09. Bud - Bud
10. Geu Sok Eh Suh - Shin Dong Woo
OTHERS: DUET | I Will Love You

DIALOGUES AND QUOTES warning: may contain spoilers!

CHUN-HYANG: Mong-ryong's not a bad person.
DAN-HEE: Really? I see him as an exasperating child who's turned his eyes elsewhere and left his woman.
CHUN-HYANG: It's because he was already in love with that woman. If someone's already in love with someone else, it's hard to get in between them. It's just that he doesn't see me standing behind him.

MONG-RYONG: Why do you have to chase me out like this? Am I that hard to stand?
CHUN-HYANG: That's right. I don't like you coming in here and I don't like having to use my energy to chase you out. So don't come here.
MONG-RYONG: Is it because of this gate that I can't come in or is it your heart?

HAK-DO: Wear these (necklace) while you're working.
CHUN-HYANG: I don't have anything to give you. I can't accept this, I'm sorry.
HAK-DO: You're always in such a rush. I haven't yet asked you for your heart. I only ask that you accept mine.
CHUN-HYANG: They say for things like this, it's better to have a quick response. It causes less pain and helps you to get over it quicker.
HAK-DO: Are you worried about me? I don't care if the pain is too strong or it takes a long time to get over, so will you think about it again? The answer may not be that you don't have anything to give me, right? What about taking a test to make sure?
CHUN-HYANG: But a heart can't take tests, so how?

CHAE-RIN: Are you going to be led around by that sympathy and are you going to let her push you around?
MONG-RYONG: She's never pushed me around and I've never been forced to follow her.
CHAE-RIN: That's how I see it. Your heart and mind used to be only in one place. That's the you, I like. The way you are now, unsure, uncertain, this is not like you. Like before, just look at the one person that you care for. Let's not make it any more complicated. Go finish it up with Chun-hyang and come back.

[ MONG-RYONG ON LOVING CHUN-HYANG ]
If I liked her from the beginning, then it wasn't a mistake, right? From the moment I decided to be with her, I liked her. I regret that I didn't know that back then. I purposely mixed the red and the pink.

CHAE-RIN: It was originally mine so all it has to do is come back.
CHUN-HYANG: It doesn't look easy. Please, help me. That way you'll be able to get what you want, too. When I'm with him, I act like I don't know anything, like it's nothing, like I'm fine. I'm not like that with anyone else. I just can't be totally honest with him. When I'm with Mong-ryong, I'm not me at all. I'm always focusing on him so I start to disappear. Should I stop all that and put everything on the table? Maybe if I really hear him say that I'm not the one, it'll make it easier to end the affection.

[ THE CELLPHONE ]
MONG-RYONG: This broke.
CHUN-HYANG: Good, throw it away.
MONG-RYONG: No, fix it for me.
CHUN-HYANG: You should be responsible for everything you make. Get it fixed elsewhere.
MONG-RYONG: No. You reconnect it for me! You said it was a lucky mascot, right? I've always had it with me but I forgot all about it. And I didn't even realize how tattered it got until it broke. You reconnect it for me.
CHUN-HYANG: A broken string can't be reconnected, just like our relationship. I'll send your things with Ji-hyuk. Don't ever come back.

[ THE LETTER ]
"Let's go to Namwon. I'll wait for you at the bus terminal. I want to start over with you in the place I first met you. If you don't come, I'll go by myself and I'll forget everything about you. So you can start over. I'll be waiting."

CHAE-RIN: Everything is a mess. All your feelings for me are a mess. I really don't want to lose you.
MONG-RYONG: My heart and mind is racing towards the one person I care about. So, please stop this.

CHAE-RIN: I can't let you ruin Mong-ryong. I'll stop you. No matter how much you want her, this is wrong. Even if you manage to get her this way, everyone will be unhappy for the rest of their lives.
HAK-DO: You think that l merely want her? It's more than that. Without her, I'll die. So I'm going all the way. lf l manage to hold onto her, at least, I'll be alive. I'll completely ruin him. And even if she comes to me to save him, l don't care. If that's what it takes, I'll do it.

[ LETTER ]
This is where my promise with you ends... Don't hurt Mong-ryong. If you do, l can't live. I won't ever see the two of you again. So don't look for me and forget me, Mr. Byun.

I guess we weren't meant for each other in this life.

Could we meet as husband and wife in the next life as well? Even in the next life, we'll recognize each other at first sight. Please don't ever leave me again.

Even when this life is over. Even when the next life begins. Forever. You and only you, forever. I will love you.
MY SASSY GIRL Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !