"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, March 1, 2010

![Cyworld] Eeteuk updates his cyworld



2010.02.25 Thursday (2010.02.26 07:10)

..I'm tired..having a hard time..

..My head's got too overloaded ...

..Too many thoughts piling up...

..But that thing seems like something that can't be helped...

..My heart..
*
* The word he used translates to both heart and mind.

Source:
 박정수의 미니홈피
translated by 
superlover♫@sj-world.net | checked by ↗Miss.규영@sj-world.net
may take out with full credit and no adding your own credit



2010.02.28 (2010.03.01 04:39)
..do I miss it when the winter has gone..

..do I miss it when February has gone..

..the tears were falling from the sky..

..the rain was dropping down..

..the warm spring has come..March has come..

..the Spring also gradually comes to my heart..

..because I'm lonely so it seems that I always put my heart in the winter..

..but now I guess I should bring a warm sunshine to my heart..

..my heart..I'm sorry during all this time you have had to suffer a lot..^^ 



source : 박정수의 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks dDonika for the shout out

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits



Heechul's Cyworld
2010.02.26 20:55
Title : Baengsin is a kid









The cold-hearted Baengsin is crying~♬*



Our Baengsin who listens to my words well


If I say go to sleep he will pretend to sleep^-^**



Why I woke him up while he was sleeping to film him (-┏)

he changed the lyric "The cold-hearted man is crying" into "The cold-hearted Baengsin is crying"
** 
what Heechul said to Baengsin in the end of the clip is "Sleep"

source : 김희철 cyworld
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !