"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, March 29, 2010

![TRANS] Junsu accepts interview with Sohu

Sohu: As your first Solo, musical Mozart was very successful, through the process, have you learned anything or have any feelings?

Junsu: Thank you. This is my first challenge in musicals, it was entirely different, I was very nervous and very worried. Thank goodness I got to work with a lot of experienced actors, so we successfully completed it, I am very happy.

Sohu: Right now is spring, and Junsu easily gets allergic to pollen, how are you feeling now days?

Junsu: Recently allergy reactions have appeared, so to everyday I drink a lot of water, and would wear a mask.
Sohu: Remember in a Japanese interview, Junsu said you liked Coconut trees, is it because coconut trees doesn’t have any pollen?

Junsu: Ah, after you put it this way, coconut trees does have this advantage!

Sohu: Really, coconut tries gives people a warm felling, is it because you like this feeling?

Junsu: Really the reason why I like coconut trees is because in Korea, except for Jeju, its hard to see coconut trees. If I go abroad and sees coconut trees I would think “right now I’m really abroad”, that feeling is very strong! Compared to city scenery, I like oceans, and warm sunshine, so when I see coconut trees, I would feel very comfortable. And I think out of all types of trees, coconut trees are the prettiest (laughs).

Sohu: Because there haven’t been a lot of announced activities, and we realize your current situations caused a lot of restrictions, Chinese fans wish to know what you have been doing recently.

Junsu: I will release a solo single in Japan, right now most of the basic preparations have been completed, we are at the end of production. Recently, I put all of my heart into preparing this new single.

Sohu: What kind of expectations do you you have with your solo single? Like getting first place on Oricon charts?

Junsu: There may be that possibility, but right now in Japan there are a lot of talented singers and the competition is tough, so I wont let “getting first place on Oricon charts” be my goal, I just want to show of my talent, my style, and my music. When everyone listens to the single, they would feel “Oh, its very Xiah (Junsu)’s style!”, then I would be very satisfied.

Sohu: Returning the topic to your brother, this time for composing Junho’s single, you are a talented composer yourself, did you join? Do you have any wishes or hopes for Junho’s activities in China?

Junsu: During the recording process, and after, my brother would ask for my advice, even after recording, he would let me listen first, when he practice dancing, I would go watch him a lot. I think my brother (as singer) performed very well, and he is very serious about his work, I really hope he will prosper in the future, I will continue supporting him.

Sohu:Since you are experienced in the music field, do you have anything to say to your brother who is a newcomer?

Junsu: Ah, actually I (as a singer) am still developing, there are still many flaws… But as a more experienced singer, I want to say, he must have the self confidence and think “standing on this stage, I am be best.” With this kind of confidence, everyone can see when your perform, I think this is one aspect a celebrity can’t not miss. When I saw my brother perform, his dance songs were very good, I am very proud of him.

Sohu: Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin all have experiences in acting in dramas, have you ever thought of acting?

Junsu: Even though I haven’t acted in a drama, but through musical, I have been challenged in acting. Of course the musical involved both acting and singing skills, so I had a very fitting role. To act in a drama, I would love the challenge, but I would need to gain more experience in acting. And comparatively, my goals right now are more music oriented, and I want to prosper in that aspect. I have more talent in the music aspect that I haven’t showed everyone, and I hope everyone will see more development from me in the music area. So regarding acting, I will wait. However, if there’s a fitting opportunity, I will welcome the challenge.

Sina: Then have you ever thought about acting as the main actor?

Junsu: Main actor or supporting actor, as long as it suits me then its fine.

Sohu: Regarding your acting career, have you thought about pursing it?

Junsu: Just like I said earlier, first thing is put in all my effort for the Japanese solo single activities. Then in may, I hope to watch the World Cup…… (smiles)

Sohu: Have you thought about switching your activities abroad? Maybe like Junho, having your showcase in China?

Junsu: Until now, our activities have been mostly in Korea and Japan, so our opportunities of coming to China have been small, regarding this, everyone is sad. If there is a chance in the future, when we can stay in China and not leave (smiles), of course we will use music to repay our Chinese fans. Also, I believe there will be that day.

Sohu: Lastly through our video, say something to your Chinese fans!

JUnsu: Today through my brother’s showcase, I got to be untied with everyone. First of all, I feel very sorry to everyone, truthfully I missed all of you, please wait a little longer. I honestly hope everyone will be happy and healthy. Also, I hope to be in front of everyone again, sing for you all, not (like today) sing just one song. Please wait with me for the arrival of that day, and thank you all for your love to me.

Junsu’s interview video will be broadcast soon, hope fans can wait patiently.
source: sohu
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by:
sharingyoochun.net + dbsknights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !