"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

!Easy Magazine – April 2010 Issue, TVXQ

T/N: I don’t have the actual scans for this so I’m not sure, but I think these are either excerpts or quotes from the members with regards to their thoughts on the past.
Shim Changmin:
Everyone has grown up and compared to the past, the way we think have changed. However, because we’re together everyday, some of the changes are not immediately noticeable.
For myself as well, when it comes to things pertaining to myself in interviews, I will suddenly realize the change. I guess everyone is like that, this is just a natural progression, I think it’s a good thing.
After entering this world (t/n: music industry), I could experience happiness and also hardship and pain that people from normal walks of life can never experience. So I always think that I’d like to change the bad into good things and no matter what it is, it should not hinder my progress forward. I’ll continue to work hard like that.
Jung Yunho:
For now, I still want to put in even more effort than I already have to do my best. No matter what happens, I will always hold myself responsible first and tell myself that I can’t make myself detestable to everyone just because of my own shortcomings.
This is a characteristic that stayed with me through childhood until now, and after becoming the leader of TVXQ, I wanted to (let us) become the best in everything, so that may have worn everyone down and sometimes I even found it hard to take a breather.
The members also have very different characters so the ways of thinking are different, but at the end of the day, a leader was still necessary to take the lead. When I kept thinking like that, I became strict without being aware of it and because of that, I get anxious and frustrated over certain things.
Kim Jaejoong:
At the end of 2006, we swept all the major awards in Korea. However, we came to Japan after that and a lot of people didn’t know us and the stages where we performed didn’t even have seating capacity and the microphones were wired. Also, when we were singing “O-Jung.Ban.Hap” we wanted to die at the atmosphere.
After 4 years, now everyone has expectations towards us and we will continue to do our best and work hard until we reach the peak.
Kim Junsu:
When someone is sad and you can accompany that person in crying and hurting, wouldn’t you reduce that person’s pain by half? Aside from himself, no one else can fully understand that person’s pain. It may be impossible to share the pain, but because we share the same feelings, it feels as if the hurt and pain is halved.
I don’t know what the future holds, but knowing who will be there with me, it’s good.
Park Yoochun:
I still remember, it’s because there were the members, fans and staff with me, that I wasn’t lonely. I might have felt down sometimes and wanted to seal my heart when I performed onstage, so there were times when I didn’t have confidence and felt scared.
Source: [hey!jj]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !