"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

![INFO] Fan Account – Joon @ Star Golden Bell recording, He is very sick :(

Today I went a while for the Star Golden Bell recording
(Joon) seemed very sick ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI was closed to crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
The weather wasn’t very cold but (Joon) just kept wearing a long parka
When walking he had to get help from the manager and cordi beside him…..
He couldn’t walk properly…
Just looking at him makes me very worried…

Oppa looks so sick he couldn’t hold onto himself (??) I only saw his back view…
Ah I’m so worried to death……
Practicing and schedules are good but I hope they can let them sleep and rest
It wasn’t only Joon Oppa but the rest of the members too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I asked the manager Oppa if Joon Oppa was sick
He said he couldn’t sleep, that’s why…. But from what I see I don’t think its just that he coudln’t sleep
He looked like he was seriously sick ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah… With that body condition
he did the star golden bell recording I really wanted to cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ으허헝허유(crying sound)ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Ah please, let our blaqies get some sleep/restㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Source: Bestiz
Translation: whatthecheryl @ ABM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !