"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

!Sandara Park 12 Part ‘Star Diary’ Part 12- “I want to be 20 years old”


Sandara Park, who felt like their first debut stage was not enough, is unable to forget their performance on Music Core last month on the 20th.
“I made tons of mistakes during our first performance. It seems like that experience became an advantage. Since I was really excited on Show Music Core, I was running all over the place. The audience had fun with us as well. It was the best feeling ever.”
Although 2NE1 has been on several music programs, their return to Show Music Core was a bit late. They made their first appearance on Show Music Core after their debut 9 months previously, and were able to properly display their true skills.

Sandara Park stated “Even thinking about that performance makes my heart beat faster.”
Sandara Park, who possesses a girl-like sensitivity to her, especially likes rehearsal stages. She said that she likes it the best when she sees other artists listening to their song and enjoying themselves. Sandara Park was extremely passionate when she talked about music.
“We have rehearsals for music programs. When we’re rehearsing on stage, I hope that other artists will enjoy the music together with us. I also really like it when female fans like us.”
Sandara Park believes she will be fighting a new battle this year. Not only in terms of music, but various other talents and revealed she wanted to do acting as well.
“Sometimes I wish I could appear in dramas too. I really liked being in drama “The Return of Iljimae”. I want to try roles in various genres. I want to try something like Han Yeseul’s role in SBS ‘Fantasy Couple’ too. She’s a really interesting character. (Laughs)”
Sandara Park, who puts her 100% effort in all of her endeavours, feels that acting is a new challenge to her.
“I also want to try the role of an innocent, pitiful girl too. A character who, although is suffering from a typical disease and their life has been shortened, they are still living each day bravely. I did something similar in Gummy’s music video, but it’s a bit different from the lines in a drama.”
If Sandara Park were to start acting again, who would be her opposing character?
At the time of Gummy’s music video, she was matched with Big Bang’s TOP, she was paired with Jeong Ilwoo in the drama “The Return of Iljimae”, and she also acted with Lee Minho in a CF. She even did a kiss scene with Lee Minho.
“I’ve had a lot of experience working with celebrities who were born in 1987. I don’t know if it was fate or not. (Laughs) I want to act with Top, Jung Ilwoo and Lee Minho again. At that time, I could barely speak properly with them, but if I were to meet with them again, I think we would become close.”
When speaking about Sandara Park the other day, Lee Minho who was filmed in the kiss scene, said that he was unable to become close to her because he was too shy, and that he was unable to get close to the celebrities that he has worked with.
“Lee Minho-sshi? I saw an interview where Lee Minho-sshi talked about me too. Truthfully, when I saw the interview I felt a bit guilty. I have a slightly shy personality. So I feel sad about it too.”
27 year old Sandara Park wants to be 20 years old. Since there is still too many things she wants to do, and things she has to do, she expressed her greed that she wants to be young again.

translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !