"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Sunday, March 7, 2010

![Idol account] Heechul updates his fancafe

10.03.04 22:52
Title : Urgent



So it seems that many Petals have ended their recent dejected life and came back to school
Were you accepted to school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I will have a long vacation after ending filming for the recent drama
also going on a trip(+_+)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What is the next project, should I do the emcee work...I'm in the middle of thinking about it
But for the moment I will do my best for the concert! I will finish Sulhee...do it do it Chu~♡ perfectlyㅋㅋ







Jah it is this image, isnt it ? ㅋㅋ
I has stolen it from another site of me..
But the problem is its size is too large so I couldnt upload it to minihompy(+_+)

It seems as if all the talented Petals have got together
How can you make itㅡㅡ?
Next time let's make it not more than 500kbㄱㄱ

But why I'm rushing writing like this now!!
Because I'm brushing my teeth and there is a toothbrush which is covered with toothpaste in my mouth and ah it's so bitterㅡㅡ^

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm gonna brush my teeth now so everybody let's have a good school life! Dont be alienated by anyone! And dont alienate anyone!!

source : Kiseki fancafe
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !