"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

! [Message] YG’s Last Message?

Is everyone well? This is Yang Hyun Seok. *bows*~
I think this is the first time I’ve greeted you since the new year.
I wonder when it was that I started posting ‘FROM YG’?
I think it’s been so long that I can’t remember no matter how hard I try.
Anyway, the reason I’m trying to remember the beginning is that I think today’s message will be the last page of the large booklet of ‘FROM YG’s.
Though I did release a solo album in 1998 since retiring from Seo Taiji & Boys in 1996, because I have a silly personality and don’t like standing out too much I’ve restricted the number of my appearances on television broadcasts and interviews as much as possible, and don’t think I’ve ever done any of the lectures, speeches or announcements requested by acquaintances as favours.
This made FROM YG, which I visited every two or three months become the place I was most comfortable to be myself in as well as the only window for me to communicate with my fans.
The reason I’m now closing the door to such a place, is that the place I’ve always thought as comforting has suddenly become an uncomfortable space where I am expected to give my official stance to occurring situations. It seems like my clumsy expressions and insufficient confessions are at a limit.
With the hope that I’ll be able to meet you all again in another place,
I start my sad, last FROM YG.
About G-Dragon’s Surprise Event
In my last message, I mentioned there would be a surprise event involving G-Dragon coming up soon,
but the news is later than I expected.
The surprise event? Flo Rida, who G-Dragon was accused of plagiarising last summer will feature in Heartbreaker.
It seems as if the publishing company who made out as if they were going to sue YG through the press and TV broadcasts last September have still not received a single answer from the original writers.
This frustrated us and in September, YG contacted Flo Rida’s representatives directly, and in November was able to commence Flo Rida’s featuring in G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker.
Hoping that there were no more unnecessary misunderstandings, we did not make it available on online music portal sites, so Heartbreaker featuring Flo Rida will be released as a bonus track as part of G-Dragon’s live concert album in March.
All the profits from the track after its release will be put together with the donations from Big Bang’s last concert in January and given to charity.
About the release of G-Dragon’s Live DVD
There were a few issues raised after G-Dragon’s first solo concert on the 6th~7th of December last year..so I expect there will be curiosity amongst the fans as to whether the DVD will be released uncut.
If it were people who had seen G-Dragon’s concert for themselves… If it were fans who knew G-Dragon well… It’s difficult to understand the problems pointed out by the head departments.
I myself also feel frustrated at the current situation that feels like we’re retrogressing through the era, but I feel we have no choice but to follow the legal standards and judgement of the head departments.
I plan to restrict the use of unnecessary time and energy, especially in the situation where so many of our singers are urgently preparing their albums.
As requested by the fans… As bound by the law…
G-Dragon’s ‘Shine A Light’ Concert DVD will be released uncut this coming April, along with a separate edited under 19 version.
Plans for YG Singers’ Album Releases
As all you fans will know, we predict the album activity of YG singers to be busier this year than any other previous years, but for the last few months it is true that there has been a lot of delay due to the moving of company buildings.
Though I can’t give exact periods for album releases, in the first half of the year we plan to release the albums of Se7en, Taeyang, Gummy and 2NE1, while in the second half, from summer to the end of the year, Big Bang’s domestic activities as well as a new 2NE1 album and solo activities of TOP, Daesung and Seungri are to be expected.
Hoping for all these plans to work out, the main priority we’ve been focusing on even before moving offices was the recruiting of new producers.
For them we have established 7 music studios within the new company buildings and 5 external studios are in the process of being builT as we speak. The current main producers of YG- Teddy, Kush, G-Dragon and Choice 37- as well as Perry who has returned from U.S.A and five newly recruited producers will work collectively on the albums of YG singers.
A last, Personal Confession
Though FROM YG has been a place to announce the news of singers under the agency until now,
since today is the last I will conclude with a personal confession of mine.
My date of birth is in December of 1969, the year of the rooster. I’m now in my early 40’s ㅜㅜ
I was a childish old bachelor who said almost like a habit that I would never get married, but I think it’s time for me to escape being solo.
How many years ago was it? I mentioned to the media that I had a girlfriend.
But even after meeting a single girlfriend for the last nine years,
I have never told anyone, not even my closest juniors like JinuSean, 1TYM and Big Bang who she is or even her name.
My girlfriend who I’ve been secretly dating for 9 years is Lee Eun Joo,
and as you fans expected, she was a member of YG’s first girl group ‘Swi.T’, announced in 2002. She was born in 1981, also the year of the rooster. She is 12 years younger than me.
Considering that I’ve never once thought any girl is prettier than my girlfriend in the 9 years of dating her, either my eyes are going funny or it’s ‘a match made in heaven’, as commonly said. Way back, I promised Seo Taiji that ‘Even if we get married in the future, let’s never have weddings’.
Though I have no plans to marry her this year,
since it was a promise between men even if we do get married in the future I plan on not having a public wedding. ^^
Maybe it’s because I had such negative feelings towards marriage when I was young, even after dating for 9 years, it was only recently that I decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
Not long after my girlfriend’s father passed away with chronic disease, her mother also passed away in 2008. Seeing how much pain she was in made me come to the decision that I would like to be her lifelong companion and protector.
It also happens to be her 30th birthday today. Hoping that my difficult confession can become even a small gift, I would like to apologise for making her uncomfortable for the last 9 years, since the young age of 21.
Lastly, I would like to give an ashamed promise that from tomorrow, and her next birthday on I will make her happier and with that I close the last page of FROM YG and the secrecy of our 9 year relationship.
I hope you all stay healthy and happy. YG FAMILY FOREVER!!
2010. 03. 09.
FROM YG
Source: YG Family official website
Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP
Taken from:http://vipaccess.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !