"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

![TRANS] Popteen April Issue – Interview with Yunho

 
The miracle of them meeting!
Marimo’s miracle “Oh my god! I met Yunho!”


Even though I’m nervous I’m going to try my best!

M: I’m a model in this magazine “POPTEEN” and my name is Marimo! oh my god oh my god, do you know Popteen?
Y: I read it before to buy my sister a present.
M: Wow-! are you okay with gal’s(gyaru)? (gyaru= younger group, whose seeming lack of interest in work or marriage and younger generations may consider it clichéd)
Y: Yes it’s okay
M: That’s hilarious! okay then, do you know the “Gal words” like “age” and “sage” (age= slang used by younger generation use when your excited) (sage= slang used by younger generations, use when you’re feeling blue/down)
Y: No…I don’t know
M: Then next time when your excited try using “really age!”
Y: I’ll try using it to the members first and if their reactions are good I’ll try to spread it *laughs*
M: What kind of fashion do you like for girls?
Y: Umm.. I like what you’re wearing.
M: Really! oh my god! oh my god! then what type of girls do you like?
Y: Someone bright and who will trust me.
M: If its “ora-ora”, “nyan-nyan”, or “ora-nyan” what are you? (ora-ora= tough,manly people use for guys & girls) (nyan-nyan= sweet,cute people use for both guys & girls) (ora-nyan= who are tough but can be cute)
Y: Eh..? O…Oranyan?
M: I think you’re “ora-ora” outside and at your house you’re “nyan-nyan” which makes you a “ora-nyan”
Y: Ohh, bingo then!
M: Wow! I got it right!
Y: When im with alot of my friends im the leader type and “ora-ora” but when im alone with my girlfriend im more “nyan-nya”
M: What word would make you happy?
Y: Hmm.. “I’m happy”? when im with her and if she said she was happy I think it’ll make my heart skip a beat.
M: I’m happy now! haha this is the happiest day of my life! Oh I’m going to korea next time, where were you born?
Y: It’s this place called “Gwangju”. Its like Japan’s Nagoya. There are a lot of guys who are manly.
M: Like Kyushu-danji? (Kyushu-danji= guys who are born in Kyushu part of Japan, they are known to be strong and has the image of a heavy drinker) Im was born at Chiba and we’re famous for peanuts and watermelons…
Y: My hometown is famous for watermelons too
M: Wow! what a coincidence! What kind of a guy were you as a high school student?
Y: I was bright and loved sports. I was like an athlete. Right now I’m a senior at college and I’m studying now to go to graduate school.
M: Wow! What do you do on your days off?
Y: I go to the movie theater, I travel with my friends and take pictures.
M: What are you interested in right now?
Y: Snowboard. I go snowboarding a lot
M: Right now I’m actually studying Korean and I was planning to introduce myself in korean but I was so nervous I forgot!
Y: What do you know ?
M: Yunho Oppa
Y: It feels nice to be called that
M: Lastly, is there a message for the readers of Popteen?
Y: Spring is a new start. everyone should plan something to do and do it! and when you know it you’ll probably be a better woman. I’ll be cheering for you Marimo-san.
M: When I was going through tough times, I always listened to Tohoshinki’s songs and got power. And when I see you I get power too. I think thats how everyone feels.
Y: That really made me happy!
M: Thank you so much! My hands are sweating, my hands are sweating! It’s so hot!


source: Popteen April Issue
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !