"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

G-Dragon was an SM trainee for 5 years [NEWS/PHOTOS]

So the rumor before about G-Dragon being an SM trainee is true after all. Asia.co.kr got to interview him about this and here's a rough translation of the article they posted:



G-Dragon became popular when he was young by being part of Little Roora. Little Roora was a hit like the song, An Angel Without Wings.

"I was on MBC's Bbobbobbo before. I sat next to Bbomee nuna and I danced really well. I guess I was discovered by Little Roora then. We even went on a concert tour and put out a carol album."

Little Roora was very popular then but after awhile, the company decided to terminate it, which became a big shock to the young G-Dragon.

"As an 8-year old, I was shocked. I thought I would continue to become a singer. I even told my mom that I wouldn't do it again. And then I lived a normal life as a student."

But it seems like he was destined to become famous. One time, his family went to a ski resort where SM Entertainment, headed by Lee Sooman, was conducting a dance competition. He joined and then got chosen to be a trainee. He trained for almost 5 years, during the time when S.E.S, H.O.T, BOA and Shinhwa were gaining popularity.

"When I trained under SM, it wasn't a big company yet so instead of practicing every day, I would go once a month or once every 3 months. SM officials don't probably remember me anymore but I danced a lot. I wasn't handsome but I had a mischievous face and followed directions very well. There was even a time when I sat on the laps of Shinhwa members."

As an SM trainee, G-Dragon didn't have a clear vision of what he wanted to do. When he was in 3rd grade, he discovered the Wu-tang Clan through a friend. He then joined People Crew (?) where he learned more about freestyle rapping.

More pictures from the article: (~so cute!)







Original articlecerdit:bigbangupdates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !