"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Super Junior’s Lee Teuk tried to woo T-ara’s Hyomin?




On the January 26th episode of SBS’ “Strong Heart,” T-ara’s Hyomin revealed an incident prior to her debut, where Super Junior’s Lee Teuk sent her a strange message via cyworld.
Hyomin stated:
“Prior to debuting, a popular idol singer sent me a message on cyworld which said, ‘What should I do if you curse at me?’” Hyomin then asked, “That person is Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, who is here right now, ‘Why did you send that to me at that time?’”

A startled Lee Teuk then responded with:
“At that time, there was a story about an SBS announcer, Park Sun Young, who cried because of her boyfriend. I was searching for that and ran across Hyomin’s cyworld, whose real name is Park Sun Young. When I saw the page, I was surprised because this person was beautiful. I then noticed this person was playing the piano, so I figured she was a musician, also Donghae wanted me to introduce her to him, so I sent that message.”
Hyomin refuted:
“Lee Teuk always responds with that type of answer.”
Lee Teuk then finally spilled the beans:
“I admit, she is beautiful. However, it wasn’t the right time for me to be able to date someone.”

source: allkpop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !