"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yoona and Jo Kwon talk about Family Outing 2 first shoot





SNSD’s Yoona and 2AM’s Jo Kwon revealed their feelings about the first recording for Family Outing 2.
Yoona revealed today to Newsen,
It was an overnight filming session. I got closer to the people by the end. It really feels like a family now. It was Kang Won Do so it was very cold. I got so tired because the weather was a lot to endure but the whole show was so fun I finished filming happily. Staff and members are all so nice.

I guess for Yoona, it’s starting on a good note. Jo Kwon definitely feels the same way. He said,
It was so enjoyable. Everyone worked hard for filming so it made it all the more fun. But it was so cold. I thought I was going to freeze to death. When I was coming back home I wondered, “What will the other trips be like?” I’m looking forward for the future trips. I’m going to show a real side of me on the show. Get excited for it.
source: allkpop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !