"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Saturday, January 30, 2010

[Interview] 2AM Interview with Donga News




The album that a lot of fans have been waiting for is finally out. Your song comes out on the 21st, right?

2AM: Yes.

Yes, already so many fans are anticipating. What is the difference between 2AM last year and 2AM this year?

2AM: First of all, different from our 2nd single 'A Friend's Confession,' our clothes have bits of pink points in them. There's a bit more of a sparkly feel. And music wise, we've matured a lot compared to our previous album so hopefully we'll be able to allow you to listen to a more mature sound...

They're also saying you've changed into a beastly idol. Yes, there have been talks that you are now a beastly idol.

ISO: Yes, our members' bodies are all great since we exercise so frequently. We also went to fitness clubs often. The images that you see show a lot of our muscles. Even in the teaser video recently released, I tried my best at acting but there were a lot of people surprised at my chest muscles shown through the pouring rain. A lot of amazed people, too. There was a lot of attention so I was thankful.

We've also heard that Changmin's singing style has changed.

LCM: Not only me, actually. Our producer changed and so there's a lot of slight changes everywhere, including our tracks. For our 2nd album, 'A Friend's Confession,' we wanted to show a manlier image so we used a mid bass voice. But in this album, we tried to express all of our individual voices a bit more comfortably. A voice that the listener can feel our sadness through. Compared to the stronger, manlier voices of the 2nd album, we tried to sound a bit more sorrowful. Anyone listening will probably think that our voices got a bit thinner.

Our Jung Jinwoon has graduated high school and is in the midst of entering college. Do you think you'll be able to enter the college of your voice?

JJW: About what I want to do and what kind of major...

What major would you like to be?

JJW: I'm a singer now but I also have interest in acting so I want to learn more about acting. I'd like to go in as a theatre major.

I know this might be an out of the blue question but what do the 2AM members do at 2 AM?

JK: We're in our separate rooms doing something.

What do you usually do? Gaming, perhaps?

JJW: I do two things. I practice at the company or I sleep in the dorms.

JK: I play at 2 AM. Either on the computer or just resting. Usually a time for sleep?

LCM: I sleep at 1 AM. I really fall asleep early. When it turns 1, I start getting sleepy.

Do you sleep early and wake up early?

LCM: Yes, I do wake up early. I hardly sleep past 9 AM.

ISO: I go to bed when Changmin hyung wakes up. I sleep late. Or sometimes, I'm spending my time at the health club.

What is the direction for your promotions this year?

JK: In 2009, we let the public see all of our individual selves. For 2010, we will try to secure our position musically. We will try to succeed with our music.

2AM: Yes, our new album came out in the new year after 10 months. This album is one that we've put out with the most confidence so we ask you to please give it a lot of attention. We ask for lots of love for our music and our members. Thank you.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : DONGA NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !