"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Joong talks about her life for the O’live Show 3

 

Popular actress & model Kim Ah Joong (200 Pounds Beauty, That Fool) was recently interviewed for the O’live Show 3, where she talked about being an actress and life after turning 29.
The interview was conducted by famed photographer, Cho-Sun Hee, for a segment of the O’live Show titled, Top Celebrity. During the interview, Cho-Sun Hee asked Kim Ah Joong how she felt about often being named the best dresser on the red carpet, to which Kim Ah Joong replied,
“When it comes to picking out the dresses to wear, I have a clear sense of what I want, which I guess makes me a good dresser. However, getting dressed isn’t a solo effort, and without the help of everyone in my staff, I wouldn’t be able to pull it off… On a regular day, I like to wear jeans or leggings with oversized shirts.”
When Cho-Sun Hee asked Kim Ah Joong how she felt about again she replied, “Before I get any older, I’d like to take a nude pictorial to catch my body at its best,” causing the photographer to gasp in awe. I say if she’s comfortable with letting it all hang out in front of the cameras, who are we to stop the wonder that is Kim Ah Joong?
To catch the full interview where Kim Ah Joong opens up about her personal struggles, the O’live Show 3 will air on March 4th at 11 PM KST.

s: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !