"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Saturday, March 27, 2010

!Sandara Park ‘Star Diary’ Part 11: “Why don’t they call me?”


Spring has come, the season that makes the hearts of many girls flutter. As the spring wind blows softly, Sandara’s heart also flutters.
Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Shim-Cong from the Korean Cinderella story all met their Princes on a white horse but why haven’t I~.”
The 27 year old Sandara Park dreams of love. As she tells [me] that she sincerely wants to go out with someone with her wide opened round eyes, I became curious about the kind of prince she dreams of.
“Hm… Won Bin and Kang Dong Won? (haha) I’m kind of sad that Won Bin is not so active these days. He was really cool in the drama “Kkok-ji”. I am into tough, young boys and in ”Kkok-ji” Won Bin was exactly that.”
Sandara Park, who is still lost in the dream of finding love, has discovered that in love, she is a fool. And on top of that, Sandara Park isn’t very good at speaking in front of men.
I don’t have much ae-gyo (cute act) and can’t talk easily to men. Men say a few words to me and then they leave because my response is kind of awkward for them. The members who have seen this tell me ‘You will never get a boyfriend unless you change that about you’.
‘The fool Dara’ Sandara Park has had only one experience in the field of love. She had a boyfriend whom she dated for about one year but they kind of grew apart. After that, and for a long time, she has been ’single’. She expressed her impatience [for finding a boyfriend] without hesitation.
When I become close to someone, my personality becomes bright. In 2NE1, I am in charge of being ‘frivolous’. It’s a bit hard to get to know me but once you know me, I am ‘frivolous’ Sandara.

Sandara Park says that she doesn’t think she’s very popular, but in reality, she is the dream girl for many Korean boys. The number of male celebrities who pick Sandara Park is not small either.
“I think there are a few people who pick me as their ideal girl. I saw it on air too. But how come none of them ever contact me? I thought ‘why don’t they contact me’. I don’t think I’m very popular. There is no one around me that pays attention to me, but I’m with my managers all the time. It’s a bit saddening.”
For Sandara ‘fool Dara’ Park, Yang Hyun-Suk has even changed the contract agreement. But Sandara Park still feels a bit sad.
“Mr. YG has shortened the no-boyfriend clause in the contract from 5 to 3 years. But I don’t think it will do anything. Three years from now, I’ll be in my 30s. Work is important. [But] I am confident that I can be in love and do well in work at the same time.”
When she was younger, Sandara Park dreamed of being married at the age of 22. She wanted to wear a wedding dress when she was at her prettiest and best stage.
“I don’t want it to be after 30. But I think it will have to due to the contract. It makes me sad. There aren’t a lot of opportunities either..”
Source: asiae
Translated by lovesong@ygsecret21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !