"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, January 18, 2010

[Interview] SNSD Yoona "I was surprised by the many male celebrities who picked me or showed interest in me"

 Credit: nincombooblovesoshi@blogspot  + dkp
if take out this post please credit the original source.Thank!

SNSD’s YoonA was invited on the MTV show “Girls On Top” Season 2, which aired on January 16th. She was given an interview reflecting her career and personal life.

-cut unimportant parts-
Question: What is your complex?
YoonA: A complex that I thought of awhile ago would be my feet. My feet aren’t exactly girly and are on the bigger side, so I don’t like being barefoot too much. I wish I could wear smaller, cuter shoes.
Question: What is fashionable?
YoonA: Something that matches and is brought together well. Something that looks good on the person.
Question: Thoughts on the male celebrities who think you are their ideal type?
YoonA: I was surprised by the many male celebrities who picked me or showed interest in me. Usually I would meet them for the first time on the show and to hear them say these praises makes me thankful. Because they people are so cool and handsome, to think that they picked me makes me feel very happy.

Question: You’re ideal type?
YoonA: My ideal type is someone who is gentle and comfortable to be around. A person who is soft on the eyes. Manly guys aren’t quite my type.
Question: Thoughts on marriage?
YoonA: For me, seeing Sean (from Jinusean) and his wife like that makes me want to get married. I want to meet a good person, feel loved, and live happily.
Question: What’s a song that really excites you?
YoonA: For me, it’s Keyshia Cole’s LOVE. Whenever I have my mp3 on, this is the one song that excites me. Please take a listen to it.
The show ends with final words of others on YoonA as well as final words from YoonA.
YoonA: The side of me you see now is well accepted but as time goes by I would like to show a side of me that matches well as I grow little by little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !