"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, June 3, 2010

!Japanese Fan After Watching “Heaven’s Postman”: “Once Again Caught in Jejung’s Love”

An Article from a Japanese Blog
After reading everyone’s account after watching the movie… I can’t hold it in anymore
In the morning, after waking up my family’s Darling (usually called the father of my kid…),
I went to see my real Darling—Jejung’s movie “Heaven’s Postman”

In any case… should go 7 times~ So, next week I have made an appointment to watch it (O^-’)b
The film brochure was 700 yen
In it, they also published other movies’ stills, not only Jejung~ But I still bought it
Because, some of you are preparing to go watch, I will only write some of my thoughts about it here~
When Jejung spoke in Korean, it was really gentle and natural, making people feel comfortable
The black-haired Jejung in the movie, had seriously acted out his character. It made me able to see a Jejung which could not be seen in TVXQ, a whole new Jejung
Throughout the movie, it kept on showing beautiful and gentle pictures…
Occasionally, it also made me feel, the performances during the time when Jejung was in Korea for the Mirotic activities, surprise and gratitude
Watching Jejung’s acting, I could see his re-development as a potential actor…
Whether or not it’s the movie’s plot, or the other actors, everyone can unite together tightly, the lines in the film causes hearts to jump, I could not help but tear up
Watching the end of the movie, I could not help but think of Jejung, Shim JaeJun, Sungsoo(that’s Doctor), Tohoshinki, TVXQ… and my heart started to ache
In the final song of the film, I heard Changmin and Yunho’s voices~ Finally, I couldn’t take it and started crying
But, Jejung… Even though you encountered many hardships in the company, SM let you take up such a rare opportunity…
It was really a very good and a very outstanding movie
To Jejung, the film must be a treasure for a lifetime
Han Hyo Joo, very cute~ (*^-^)ノ
The kiss scene… It was really beautiful…
This is really an integral scene of the movie. ????(≥∆≤)?????
Jejung’s acting is just superb
Finally, I would like to thank Kitagawa-sensei, who dedicated a lot for this film
Memories…
After coming back from watching the film… my heart kept on thumping non-stop…
Just like when I was in school, when I met the person I liked in school , the kind of unspoken tension in my heart, causing it to beat faster and faster
I’m like… once again caught in Jejung’s love…
Source: Ameba Blog (Koma-san’s Blog) + Hey!JJ
Translation: tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !