- A little kid who lived in Super Junior’s neighborhood saw Yesung walking into the dorm and kindly told him, “Hey, you know that Super Junior lives there, right?”
- Yesung and this kid were in the elevator together. Yesung asked him what singer he liked. “Super Junior,” the kid replied. “Who in Super Junior is your favorite?” “Yesung.” Yesung was about to give him his autograph when the kid asked, “so who are you by the way?”
- Right after Kyuhyun’s debut, some of the Only 12-ers protesting in front of the SME headquarters started shouting that he had a nose job as he walked into the building. He came right back out and started explaining how his nose is 100% au naturel.
- Hangeng was about to walk into the SM building when a huge, extremely tall fangirl ran towards him at the speed of 60 mph. “Oppa!” Hangeng freaked out, dropped his card, and started pounding on the door fanatically, crying for help.
- Sungmin apparently couldn’t find his car so he just stood in front of some random van that was parked in front of the studio. His manager pulled by and asked him “why are you standing in front of SHINee’s van?” Sungmin replied, “I’m riding with SHINee.” He ended up hitching a ride from SHINee.
- Two girls were walking on the Chungdam streets when they saw some dude that really looked like Eunhyuk walking towards them. One of the girls said, “Oh yeah, the Eunhyuk guy in Super Junior…what was his height again? 173? 174? 176?” The guy whispered “176″ as he passed by. You guessed it right, that was Eunhyuk.
- When he gets bored, Sungmin opens the window of his van and shouts “We are Super Juni-OR!” to random people on the street.
- Back when Donghae had really long hair, his fans were always begging him to cut it. So one time at the airport, his fans spotted him and told him to please get a haircut. Donghae freaked out and shouted, “but I did! I did get a haircut! I just got one this morning! I got a haircut! I did!”
- During the Pajama Party promotion, Eunhyuk, fully in his stage costume (with the hair, makeup and everything) was sitting in the green room eating ice cream. One of the newbie staffs came up to him and asked him where his parents were.
- Leeteuk’s comment to the first song Donghae has ever written: What the hell was that?
- When Hangeng first started his Korean Cyworld, he posted up his username and password as a blog entry: “My Cyworld is all yours ^^”
- Sungmin was drunk and started acting cute in front of Heechul, who in turn got annoyed and bitch-slapped him.
- Kangin was in a taxi when the radio station started to play Don’t Don’. The taxi driver turned the radio right off complaining, “why is this song so damn loud?”
- At the autograph signing event, Kibum’s Sharpie ran out. Sungmin handed his Sharpie to him, telling him that his Sharpie hasn’t run out yet. Kibum didn’t take it, saying “stop lying.” Sungmin got ticked off and started making a scene. “I’m not lying! I don’t lie! Why don’t you ever trust me!”
- Ryeowook and Kibum use honorifics to each other. “Please take care, sir.” “You too, sir.”
- Before debut, the members played a bet that Heechul could go into the womens’ bathroom without being questioned. When Heechul walked in, one of the women in the bathroom looked at him and murmured, “wow, she’s tall.”
- Heechul’s girlfriend complained that he was a terrible kisser, so Heechul asked Kibum to practice kissing with him. For three consecutive months.
- One time during Twins promotion, sasaeng* fans found Yesung wandering on the streets. “What’s wrong?” They asked him. “I forgot where I live.” The fans had to guide him to the dorm.
- Kyuhyun once made Seohyun cry by telling her she looked sexy. Yoona told him off.
- Sungmin once took his sasaeng* anti-fans out to dinner. They’re still around though.
- A fan kept asking Ryeowook if he could give her a hug. He reluctantly stood up to hug her, when Heechul yelled behind him, “Don’t hug your fans! They start to get bitchy about it!”
- Once Donghae and Heechul had a huge fight in the dorms, throwing things at each other. Then after five minutes they forgave each other and went out. Leeteuk was the one to clean up all the mess.
- Ryeowook once got drunk and threw up all over on his endorsed clothes.
- A Thai fan saw Ryeowook poking at his eyelids to create the crease.
- Seeing that no one was recognizing him on the streets, Yesung called Kangin, literally screaming into his phone. “Oh, hey, KANGIN!”
- An ELF wore piles of makeup and even eyelid tapes and waited in front of the SM headquarters. Late for their schedule, the boys darted out of the building and literally jumped into the van, but Kangin quickly came back out to ask “hey, what’s that tape thing on your eyelids?”
- A fan was lining up in front of Ryeowook at the signing event to get her album signed. Kyuhyun has finished giving autographs and was just sitting there. “Wow, oppa you look so hot today,” the ELF told him. Kyuhyun did not even look up as he replied, “I know.”
- When Yesung was in high school, he bleached his hair and wore a helmet to school to avoid getting caught. The teacher asked him to take it off, so he responded “I can’t, my head’s too big.”
- A fan went to an autograph signing event to get Heechul’s autograph. Freaking out upon seeing Heechul, she started screaming “Kim Heechul! Look over here! Kim Heechul!” Heechul shouted back, “How old are you! How dare you not use honorifics!”
- The first time Hangeng went to China after debut, he asked his Chinese staffs where the bathroom was… in Korean.
- On Yesung’s birthday, his parents came to the broadcast station. But they had come to see Shin Hyesung’s comeback stage, not their son.
- Heechul once dressed up as a girl to be able to go out on a date with his girlfriend unrecognized. Apparently it worked, and he”strutted around the streets” in his disguise while proudly holding his girlfriend’s hand.
uploaded by: email@example.com
Hahaha! Kelakar la pertama sekali tu. Tak faham betul dengan budak tu. >.<ReplyDelete
a'ah ape punya budakReplyDelete
nsib baik budak baru.. huhu