"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

![FANACCNT] 100308 I saw Yunho at Incheon Airport!

An article from a Japanese blog
(few sentences omitted)
Credits: Eyes on U & tvxq event

This is Green, who is soooooooooo excited!
When I arrived at Incheon airport (T/N: on March 5),
I looked around to find the flight to LA.
I found people who seemed to waiting, and was watching them from nearby.
Then, the camera crew came!
I thought ummm?? A car came, and there was Yunho!!
OMG~~~ I was really excited!
In my heart~~ I was shouting~~~"OHHHH, YUNHO IS HERE!!"
Yunho was very cool!! I can only remember that.
The fans started to run.
What?? They were trying to take photos from the front.
I realized the situation after a few moments.
I was discouraged by my lack in sharpness.
I followed them in haste, running.
There was a close contact camera with Yunho,
and seemed to be interviewing Yunho, walking at the airport.
Yunho was smiling and speaking.
I did not understand his words, but I was able to hear his real voice,
and my spirits were raised↑↑
I was able to see him from point-black,
OMG~~
I was screaming “kya~~gya~~” in my heart.
I was so excited that I could only remember that he was very cool and handsome.
I stood near the ropes beside the security gate since there was a vacant space.
The smiling Yunho came right in front of me, and I was watching with my mouth open.
Then, I was knocked out from the line.
Omoomo~~~
Yunho disappeared from my eyesight, and I could not immediately understand what had happened to me.
Yunho went to the other side of the glass windows…
I could not see him anymore…
You could not see the inside on the eye line level.
I thought everything was finished..
Then, the girls around me started to crouch down.
What?? I crouched down, too, and there was Yunho waiting for his baggage to be checked!
You should copy others, lol.
Yunho seemed to be in high spirits there, too.
My moments with Yunho were finished.
I was so excited that I found out he was wearing sunglasses after seeing the photos.
Our memories are vague and not accurate..
The Cassies who always take the photos,
it is remarkable that they could take pictures in those situations, above all, very clear ones!
Thank you always!!
I was in wonders that I was at the spot at that special timing.
I was very happy that I came to Korea through Incheoun Airport.
(T/N: the blog author is a Japanese girl, and she has visited Korea on that day)
Yunho, please do your best in LA!
I am looking forward to Yunho’s Michael!
Tomorrow I am going to watch Junsu’s musical.
Good night~
Source: In 東方神起 and eternity ~toko?wantebaku~
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com + DBSKN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !