"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, January 21, 2010

[K-Languages] Let's Speak Korean

 Source:.ampedasia
Original here  : link

if take out this post please credit the original source.Thank!

[K-Languages] Let's Speak Korean
Info:
Title of Show: Let's Speak Korean
Year: 2005 - present

About Let's Speak Korean
Arirang's "Let's Speak Korean" offers viewers a televised 10-minute supplement to their other Korean-language studies. Viewers can also learn more about the Korean culture in the process.

[Image: LetsSpeakKoreanhosts.gif]
Hosts (2005 Season): *downloadables below are from this season*
Hosts Lisa Kelley and Stephen Revere guide learners through a fun and entertaining way to memorize and apply practical sayings in Korean. Lisa has over a decade of experience in broadcasting and education in Korea. Stephen, a professor at Hanyang University, has years of teaching experience and a master's degree in teaching Korean as a second language.

Hosts (Newest Season):
Lisa Kelley, the female host of “Let's Speak Korean” plays a kind teacher…a “good cop” role, while the male host, Kim Young plays a rather strict teacher or “bad cop” role. The beginner-level student Blake is hilarious, amusing and makes the program more interesting to viewers who may sympathize.

Download Links: in .wma format

1st Batch of 10 (Lesson 001 - 010):
  • Lesson 001: How are you?
  • Lesson 002: What does your brother do?
  • Lesson 003: What time is it now?
  • Lesson 004: In the bag
  • Lesson 005: I already ate
  • Lesson 006: Please have a seat
  • Lesson 007: Would like to
  • Lesson 008: I will do it tomorrow
  • Lesson 009: Do you like kimchi?
  • Lesson 010: I'm going to wash clothes

2nd Batch of 10 (Episode 011 - 020):

3rd Batch of 10 (Episode 021 - 030):
  • Lesson 021: I'm not going to buy if it's expensive
  • Lesson 022: Excuse me
  • Lesson 023: Is this Mr. Kim's house
  • Lesson 024: What number did you call
  • Lesson 025: Excuse me, but who's speaking
  • Lesson 026: Can you come over my house
  • Lesson 027: Thank you for helping me
  • Lesson 028: Please bring us quickly
  • Lesson 029: She's asleep
  • Lesson 030: Help yourself

4th Batch of 10 (Episode 031 - 040):
  • Lesson 031: How long does it take
  • Lesson 032: Do you know how to drive
  • Lesson 033: Please bring drinking water
  • Lesson 034: It's much cheaper than department store
  • Lesson 035: Plase exchange it into some changes
  • Lesson 036: Can I use this computer
  • Lesson 037: I'll lend you some
  • Lesson 038: You are not allowed to take a picture
  • Lesson 039: It's very popular song now
  • Lesson 040: There was a lot of traffic because it was Friday

5th Batch of 10 (Episode 041 - 050):
  • Lesson 041: Happy Birthday
  • Lesson 042: What kind of presents would be nice
  • Lesson 043: Let's buy a CD because she likes music
  • Lesson 044: You look tired
  • Lesson 045: I had a bad dream
  • Lesson 046: What color do you like
  • Lesson 047: We'll be late
  • Lesson 048: You can just come
  • Lesson 049: You have to come by 9 o'clock
  • Lesson 050: Don't you have anything smaller

6th Batch of 10 (Episode 051 - 060):
  • Lesson 051: How many members are there in your family?
  • Lesson 052: Who do you look like?
  • Lesson 053: How old are you?
  • Lesson 054: I bought these pants a few days ago
  • Lesson 055: The person wearing the hat is the person
  • Lesson 056: Do you suppose it might rain tomorrow as well
  • Lesson 057: It’s very difficult to make reservations on the weekend
  • Lesson 058: What is your hobby?
  • Lesson 059: Have you ever bee to Jeju Island?
  • Lesson 060: The price of fruit has increased

7th Batch of 10 (Episode 061 - 070):
Download Link: files in .rmvb format (61.94mB) *new link*
  • Lesson 061: I’m so hot I could die
  • Lesson 062: It’s a present I’m going to give to my friend
  • Lesson 063: How long has it been since you’ve been studying?
  • Lesson 064: I’m going to get married
  • Lesson 065: You treat
  • Lesson 066: If nothing’s up today, why don’t you come over to my house?
  • Lesson 067: Please teach me how to make Bulgogi
  • Lesson 068: While I’m driving, I’m listening to music
  • Lesson 069: That is the most congested street in Seoul
  • Lesson 070: I came by subway

8th Batch of 10 (Episode 071 - 080):
  • Lesson 071: I fell asleep reading a book
  • Lesson 072: How do I get to Seoul Station?
  • Lesson 073: Please transfer to the first line on City Hall Station
  • Lesson 074: I lost my bag, what shall I do?
  • Lesson 075: Make it a little shorter for me, please
  • Lesson 076: Do you like the room?
  • Lesson 077: All you need is ten thousand won
  • Lesson 078: What will you buy for me?
  • Lesson 079: Who is the person standing over there?
  • Lesson 080: I forgot the phone number

9th Batch of 10 (Episode 081 - 090):
  • Lesson 081: Only two people have showed up so far
  • Lesson 082: I got three wrong
  • Lesson 083: I think they’re all sleeping
  • Lesson 084: I think it’s going to rain
  • Lesson 085: Something terrible almost happened
  • Lesson 086: Please wash your hands first
  • Lesson 087: It’s a lot less difficult
  • Lesson 088: Can I really keep it
  • Lesson 089: Today’s the day I go to the hospital
  • Lesson 090: When shall I take this medication?

10th Batch of 10 (Episode 091 - 100):
  • Lesson 091: Do you call your parents often?
  • Lesson 092: Would it be OK if I go instead of you?
  • Lesson 093: I’ll take the same one as you did
  • Lesson 094: I’ve got it
  • Lesson 095: I think I’ll just take a nap
  • Lesson 096: I’ve decided to move next week
  • Lesson 097: You are really good at singing
  • Lesson 098: It would be nice if I had an air conditioner
  • Lesson 099: I met a friend from back home after a long time
  • Lesson 100: It’s already been a full year since I’ve been to Korea

11th Batch of 10 (Episode 101 - 110):
  • Lesson 101: Are you used to something now
  • Lesson 102: I really didn’t expect it
  • Lesson 103: I didn’t see because I was sleeping
  • Lesson 104: I pretended I was sleeping
  • Lesson 105: Shall I go or shall I not go
  • Lesson 106: It’s not that bad
  • Lesson 107: I’m a little concerned if I’m gonna be able to get tickets
  • Lesson 108: Don’t be worried. I will help you
  • Lesson 109: I’m still hungry, even though I eat, and eat and eat
  • Lesson 110: Don’t be scared

12th Batch of 10 (Episode 111 - 120):
  • Lesson 111: I’m very fatigued, but it’s time to take the exams
  • Lesson 112: I thought I was going to be late, but…
  • Lesson 113: Are you far from being finished
  • Lesson 114: Do you remember the first time when you went there
  • Lesson 115: Let’s at least have some tea before you go
  • Lesson 116: It has left me behind or I have missed the train
  • Lesson 117: We’re a little busy today so we’ll get going
  • Lesson 118: I slept as soon as I get home
  • Lesson 119: Why don’t you stop?
  • Lesson 120: Oh the weather is wonderful, what are you talking about?

13th Batch of 10 (Episode 121 - 130):
  • Lesson 121: I should have gone with you
  • Lesson 122: Everyone can see it
  • Lesson 123: I’m not going anywhere
  • Lesson 124: That’s my coffee
  • Lesson 125: I’m getting to like them more and more I meet them
  • Lesson 126: There’s no way that could have happened
  • Lesson 127: I had it on but where is it
  • Lesson 128: I’m hoping for good weather
  • Lesson 129: Now that I’ve tried it, I think it’s really great
  • Lesson 130: You’ve done a good

Download Links:
14th Batch of 10 (Episode 131 - 140): files in .rmvb format (62.55mB)
15th Batch of 10 (Episode 141 - 150): files in .rmvb format (63.08mB)
16th Batch of 10 (Episode 151 - 160): files in .rmvb format (62.96mB)
17th Batch of 10 (Episode 161 - 170): files in .rmvb format (62.47mB)
18th Batch of 10 (Episode 171 - 180): files in .rmvb format (63.49mB)
19th Batch of 10 (Episode 181 - 190): files in .rmvb format (63.53mB)
20th Batch of 10 (Episode 191 - 200): files in .rmvb format (63.12mB)
21th Batch of 10 (Episode 201 - 210): files in .rmvb format (63.2mB)
22th Batch of 10 (Episode 211 - 220): files in .rmvb format (64.09mB)
23th Batch of 10 (Episode 221 - 230): files in .rmvb format (63.79mB)
24th Batch of 10 (Episode 231 - 240): files in .rmvb format (62.81mB)
25th Batch of 10 (Episode 241 - 250): files in .rmvb format (63.93mB)
26th Batch of 10 (Episode 251 - 260): files in .rmvb format (63.68mB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !