If you haven't watched up to episode 25 yet, do not read below.
First most, this is strictly my opinion. You can either agree, disagree, or disregard. Since I have watched Meteor Garden, I know the story and the plot, therefore making me immune from the "oohs and aahs." I did have 2 teary eye moments (one on the bridge in Macao) and when Yi Jung stood up for Jandi in Macao (while they were on the basketball court with Jun Pyo).
- Beautiful scenery like they go to new celedonia(beautiful island)
- Handsome F4
- Better cars & houses
- Better acting
- Great songs & musical score
- Nice differentiation from the Taiwanese version and Japanese version
- Many of soundtrack ( Around 25 songs)
- Main actor hair style
- Fun.. Good jokes
- The series of events don't match up. Jun Pyo lost his father and then became CEO. He was away for 6 months without contacting Jandi. Upon Jandi's return from Macao, Jun Pyo comes back to Shinhwa High School and enrolls again. I'm like "what? ain't he too busy running a corporation than to enroll back in high school?"
- The fourth F4, Woo Bin, plays such a small role in this drama. It's like he hardly had any storyline to him until we just found out that his father is in the mob. Gosh, he's so handsome! Why not play him up more!
- Some parts were sort of laggy and slow. Didn't really add a whole lot of value.
- I didn't get a sense of audience connection to Jandi. I mean, in Meteor Garden I was totally into Shancai's character. I liked her fiesty demeanor and outspoken attitude. Jandi is tough, but she's not sensitive like Shancai and she didn't have that emotional tug at my heart like Shancai. Jandi also hides a lot of her emotions and is more stone-cold than Shancai. I guess what I'm trying to say is, her character is not as tender.
- Jun Pyo likes Jandi "kiddy/puppy love style." Haha, what I mean is I don't feel the emotional connection of them two. I can totally feel Ji Hoon's feelings towards Jandi. Jun Pyo gets irritated and jealous that Ji Hoon is always close to Jandi. To me, this isn't love but jealousy. Okay, so maybe he hasn't broken through that glass barrier yet and neither has she. I hope before the end of the drama they realize their affections and feelings towards each other to have more tender loving moments!
(ThE three difference versions but still the same story. korean version-boys over flower,taiwan version-meteor garden,japan version-hana yori dango)
Boys Before Flowers Cast
Boys Before Flowers Cast
Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di
Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo
Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo
Kim Bum as So Yi Jung
Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin
Post a Comment
Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo