"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Heechul and Yesung Cyworld Update


Xie Xie 


2010.01.25 02:33


*Thank You

Am I right..(-┏)

* For the title, it's the chinese romanization of thank you, and the 'Thank You' is typed in chinese. 

T R A X
2010.01.22 02:04


After such a long time, TRAX finally came back
Cold Hearted Man
Even though many people knew about this, Jay, Jungmo and I are really, really close.
When Jay, Yunho, Donghae and I, the four of us were living together, Jungmo often came over to play

I lived with Jay under the same house for 6 years and lived in the same room for 4 years.
As funny as it may sound, Jay's the only one that can sleep on my bed

How do I say..

Jay is one who will anticipate even to my slightest features and is also a reliable friend.
Like a grown up that has patience as well.. Not even once have I seen Jay cry before
Even though this may sound ironic.. Blissful couple? It's like this kind of friendship (-┏)


When we're exhausted, we'll drink together, embrace each other, cry, laugh foolishly and cry again
Using every possible swear words to criticize each other and bicker but
Our relationship is different from the one I have with the elementary school kid-like Hankyungie that subtlely takes care of me behind my back..

In simpler terms, while watching TV with Hankyungie, we'll watch while rolling about but

while watching with Jay, I'll lie down on his lap and watch, that kind of feeling??

*When I play with Hankyungie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll laugh like this
When I play with Jay ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'll laugh like this
(What are all these words.. What.. The kind that the fans like and will give goosebumps..)

When I'm bad tempered, experiencing ups and downs, exhausted, frustrated and thus feel like thrashing everything
If I'm with Jay 
"Nyang~♡" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to puke (-┏)
Anyhow, He's a friend that really matters a lot to me ^-^

I have yet to speak about their new album that's out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Cold Hearted Man
My Petals
Quickly go all out for the 
Cold-Hearted-Man (+_+)/
I'll write about Jungmo the next time



Source: Heenim's Cy.
Translated by: 
Cinderella @ Sj-World.net
Please take out with FULL credits and do not add in yours



Yesung's Cyworld
2010.01.25 01:25

Magazine published in Thailand about our store^^


Original source: Yesung's CY
Translated by LaCrymaMosa
May take out with proper credit



2010.01.25 03:15
Title: .




Musical 'Hong Gil Dong'


Source: Yesung's Cyworld
Translated by Izzy / Vattenboll at SJ-WORLD.NET

Cr: dkp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !