"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, January 28, 2010

[k-Interview]YooChun’s Interview On ‘SPRING’ Magazine March 2010 Issue


Fashion Theme: ‘Innocent College Student’ who loves ‘SPRING’ Style
YooChun: There are many types of dressing styles that I like (in the magazine). The model’s make-up is light, very natural, and not bad. I would also like to be one of the models in the magazine and get published, can’t I (Laughs)? Feel like it’s really close to what I would wear normally…
YooChun, who was reading the magazine detailedly, not missing a single corner of it, wasn’t joking around. It seems like he meant everything that he said. His usual dressing style is also the casual type (liked he had mentioned).
YooChun: I like wearing beach slippers during the summer, the comfortable and simple college student’s style.
As he wanted to wear something different from his performing outfits, he chose to wear a long coat that he bought a long time ago. Initially, he was still worrying whether it will be suitable or not, but after pairing it with a tie, it really suited the YooChun who is casual yet retaining a high class feel.
YooChun: I really like this shirt. Recently I bought a brown leather jacket in Japan, and during summer I would like to buy a bathing suit from Japan too. JaeJoong bought one before and I felt like getting one too!
We asked YooChun, who is well-versed in both Japanese and Japan’s culture, on what he wishes to receive during Valentine’s Day.
YooChun: I would like to get the signatures of Murakami Haruki, Yoshimoto Banana, and Tsuji Hironari (they are famous novelists in Japan). A long time ago, I read ‘1Q84’ by Murakami Haruki, the thoughts are very meaningful, but what I read is a translated version. If only I can get better at my Japanese, then I would be able to understand the meaning of the words on a deeper level, and the beauty of it. However, there are still parts that I’m not able to fully understand in the book, it’s really difficult. Keep having the thoughts of how good it will be when I can fully understand the meaning of the book by reading the Japanese version.
Other than that, I would also like to receive a letter from my brother, whom I sent a very big present to during Christmas. Though I heard from others that he ‘loves it very much!’, but he has not shown a happy expression to me when we were together (Laughs). Rather than receiving the chocolates from my brother’s girlfriend who was being polite, I would like to receive truthful thoughts from my brother.


Source: SPRING + OhMicky, tvxq time
Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com
Special Thanks: linhkawaii + ミ♥ Lovedust @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !