"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

[K-NEWS] SJ's Kibum : I Didn't Withdraw Myself From Super Junior. I'm Just Resting




Singer/Actor Kim Ki-Bum dismissed the rumors of his withdrawal from Super Junior.

Recently, after an interview with Newsen, Ki-Bum was asked if he feels bad not participating with Super Junior, Ki-Bum said that, "I am very disappointed that I didn't stand in stage with my fellow members,



In the acting department, Ki-Bum debuted in 2004 in KBS 2TV's 'A Kiss In April', so it has been 7 years as an actor. He debuted as a singer in 2005 with Super Junior's first album, and it has been 6 years as a singer. But he didn't participate in the third album "Sorry Sorry", and he said, "I never withdrew from Super Junior." Because of his acting career in the way, Ki-Bum has now been resting as a singer for a year already.

Ki-Bum said, "I have the part of being Super Junior's magic. But in the stage, I don't feel magical at all. In sitcoms, dramas, movies, and other plays, I feel magical."

Talking about his dreams, Ki-Bum said, "I want to be a good and perfect person. Of course, I want to be an excellent actor. I look up to actors like Song Gang Ho and Sul Gyeong Gu and also Choi Min Shik."

In February 21st, 'JuMunJin' will be released. Ki-Bum the main actor with actress Hwang Bora. Ki-Bum will be "Ghost".

 Credits: Newsen
Jinsoo @ Daily K Pop News
Please Take Out With Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !