"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[NEWS] f(x) Interview with Monkey 3!




The 5 girls with many different charms, f(x)!

Monkey 3 family has come to visit f(x) again in 2010~ The girl with big round eyes, leader Victoria. The girl that makes everyone laugh, charming Amber. The girl with a cheerful personality and a booming laughter, interpreter Luna. The girl that's ladylike and lively, cute Krystal. The girl that has a cute eye smile and great smile, warm Sulli. Let's start the interview with f(x) and DJ Monkey!

monkey3: Hello f(x)! Please greet the monkey3 readers~
f(x): Monkey3 users! Hello we're f(x)!
Krystal: I hope great things will happen to you in 2010 and please, keep on loving f(x)!

monkey3: I think 2009 was a busy and fun year for you guys. Could you each say what you regret and remember most about 2009?
Krystal: First the thing that I regret was, having to miss 2 weeks because we caught H1N1. We were going to show many things while performing 'Chu~♡' and after performing it 3 times, we had to stop because of our health.
Luna: What I remember the most is that on the day that it rain the most, we had to do a performance outside. It was shortly after we debuted so that was our first time in that kind of a situation, although it was hard we had more passion to continue. I remember we were actually having fun performing rather than being tired. I also remember the mistake that we made on our first performance (laughs). Victoria answered in a non-formal way while answering a question from the MC, and I dropped my mic. We made alot of mistakes.
Victoria: On our first overseas performance after our debut, we went to my hometown, Chungdo. Although we were only able to stay there 1 day, it was really meaningful to me since we were able to show people in Chungdo our song LachaTA.

monkey3: I heard that f(x) is famous for being social. Can you say 1 thing about your close acquaintance...
Q1: Sulli and Tiffany?
Sulli: 'The person that gives you faith.' I heard that if you tell Tiffany that you're going through a hard time, she listens to you, gives you advice, and prays for you. And whenever I hear her stories, I'm in a better mood and I feel much happier~

Q2: Luna and IU?
Luna: 'The first person you meet in the entertainment world, very precious!' We're both fans of each other so we're close friends!

Q3: Victoria and Bololo?
Victoria: 'He helps me with my Korean' Before my debut, my Korean speech teacher gave me a Bololo picture book to help me improve my Korean. Bololo is my first friend that helped me learn Korean. (All the members laughs)

Q4: Krystal and Jessica?
Krystal: 'The person that always needs to be by my side.' She's a family member that always needs to be by my side, and she's my sunbae that always teaches me things. I'm always thankful and proud of her.

Q5: Amber and Nicole?
Amber: 'The friend that goes everywhere.' (After Amber, who is new to Korean, said this the members each tried to help out and translate it, then all started to laugh.) Ah, ah! I'll restate that! 'The precious friend that's always there for me~'

monkey3: Now, I'll ask the members a question that fans are curious about.

Q1: I heard that Luna always sleeps late because of studying music...
Luna: Yah... It's not just because I'm studying music, it's also singing and practicing my dance moves. All the members study music by themselves or practice whatever they need practice in after dinner. It usually takes 3~4 hours but it's a fun time for us.

Q2: Amber, your postion is rapping, but I heard that you were picked because of your singing. There was alot of fans suprised to hear you sing in the Live Session.
Amber: I'm thankful that the fans said that. I'll try hard to do my best so I hope you guys will anticipate alot~

Q3: Victoria, it's almost your birthday (Febuary 2nd). What kind of presents do you want from the members?
Luna: I better listen (laughs)
Victoria: I just want to spend sometime with the members! Just the 5 of us! No manager oppas! (laughs) I just want a free time~

Q4: Sulli, since you've acted before, I'm wondering if you have any plans of acting for the future.
Sulli: I get really selfish if it comes to acting, so if I ever get a chance I'd definatly do it. I hope people can see more of me in 2010.

Q5: I heard that you got 1st in Yoon Jongshin's 'MBS GoldFish Radio Star's Chart Rank 1'. How do you feel?
Krystal: It wasn't just me, it was also Sulli. First, thank you for picking us. Although we're new comers that are lacking many things, we didn't expect to get 1st place.

monkey3: How was the first night living together?
Sulli: In the beginning, alot of bugs came in and we really don't like bugs (laughs). So whenever bugs appeared, it was a chaos. We always asked Amber to catch it (laughs).
Amber: While I'm sleeping quietly in my room and I hear someone say "Ah~~~~~" I think "Oh! It's a bug" and I naturally come out of my room.
(+What kind of bugs were there?)
Krystal:Its just regular bugs and cicada!
Members: Oh! Right! There was a cicada!
Amber: How did Victoria catch the cicada that one time? What was that?
Members in unison: Frying pan! (laughs)
Victoria: Hohoho. I was so suprised that time, I didn't want to kill it so I just put the frying pan over it. Then I sent the members outside.
Luna: Thankfully, there's no more bugs now~

monkey3: Do you have any role models?
Sulli: After I went to see a pussycat doll performance, I was touched by their singing and style. I love the song 'When I grow up' and 'Stick wit u' and many more.
Victoria: After seeing Lee Hyori's performance of '10 Minutes' being filled with charisma, it was very exciting and amazing.
Luna: For me, after hearing Lee Junghyun's 'Wow' and Boa's 'No.1' I wanted to become a singer. These days, I practice Whitney Houston and Brown Eyed Soul's songs. I want people to hear the song 'One moment in time' by Whitney Houston and 'Live Well' by Brown Eyed Soul. Especially 'Live Well' I reaaaaaly like that song~~~
Amber: I really like Chris Brown. Listen to 'Ya Man Ain't Me'~ And I like the song 'Fly to the sky'~ and also Brian sunbae's song in his first single album 'Live in the winter for 1 year'.
Krystal: If you ever listen to Christina Aguilera's 'Say Me From Myself' you can hear that she has amazing and charming voice.

monkey3: Your future plans?
f(x): First, we're trying hard to be active in promoting our songs (laughs). And if we ever get a chance, we'd like to be in radios and act. We want to show different sides of us and we hope to see you guys more than we did in 2009.

monkey3: Thanks for your time. Please say 1 last thing to the monkey3 readers.
f(x): Thanks for all your love in 2009. I hope you remember us in 2010, and we'll try hard to be active so that you can love us more. We hope you anticipate alot!

Source: ftothexnow+Jacket+Sky@affxtion
Translator: Sugarcookie
Credit: affxtion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !