Source:kbites
Credit: sookyeong
if take out this post please credit the original source.Thank!
2AM has successfully come back with their new song ‘Even If I Die, I will not let you go’.
On 22nd January, they performed on music shows again after 10 months for their comeback with their comeback song. The song is produced by Bang ShiHyuk who also did 8eight ‘Without A Heart’ and Baek Ji Young ‘Like Being Hit’. And the song has received overwhelming responses the moment it was revealed on 21st January.
After their comeback stage, viewers’ responses were, “I like the live better than the CD version”, “Their vocals are so good that they do better than their CD version” etc.
Meanwhile, the winner of K Chart on the show went to 2AM Jo Kwon and Brown Eyed Girls GaIn’s duet ‘We Fell In Love’.
S:MaxMovie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo