*credits to allkpop,Ampedasia
if take out this post please credit the original source.Thank!
BoyBand C.N. Blue recently made their Debut in Korea within this month with a mini - album entitled; "Bluetory," with Hit song "I'm A Loner" and have recently dominated ALL music charts in Korea. However with glory comes controversy, as people are starting to think that "I’m a Loner" is a copy of another song titled "Blue Bird" by another Indie band called Ynot.....
Go to Website link to Hear The song "Blue Bird"......
http://bandynot.tistory.com/entry/2008년-...티벌-와이낫-파랑새
and here is C.N Blue's I'm a Loner MV again....
On the 22nd, Newsen had a call with C.N.BLUE’s agency where they expressed their disappointment:
"There is something unfair. Currently we are clearing things up on our end. We will release a statement sometime today."
Ynot’s camp also released a statement regarding this situation:
"After listening to the song (C.N.BLUE’s - I’m a Loner), it definitely sounds similar. This chord and melody, in my opinion, is hard to declare that it was just a mere coincidence."
and this article said..
CNBlue Accused of Plagiarism
Article translated from nate.com by mandu_ @ omgkpop.com
Credit: stelisxihad5
if take out this post please credit the original source.Thank!
An indie band called Ynot? accused CNBlue of plagiarizing their song.
Just when the rookie band CNBlue started gaining popularity, netizens have found similarity between their song "I'm a Loner" and Ynot?'s song, "Bluebird" which was released in 2008.
Ynot? is an old indie band created in 1998 who already released five albums and over thirty songs in their name.
While the netizens were fighting about whether it is a plagiarized song or not, Ynot? has made a statement that CNBlue did copy their song.
JuMong, the composer of "Bluebird" said, "I've heard from my friends that CNBlue's song sounds similar to our song. I didn't even know who they were at first, so I ignored them. However, this accusation became bigger and I finally got the chance to listen to the song. The chorus part, melody, and the chords are very similar to our song, and as the composer of "Bluebird," I can't say that this is just a mere coincidence. I've let others hear it, maybe thinking that it was just my opinion, but I have heard from everyone that it sounds the same."
CNBlue's side believed that this accusation was outrageous.
CNBlue's side believed that this accusation was outrageous.
Han SungHo, who is F&C Music's (CNBlue's agency) representative, stated, "It is ridiculous that our song is being accused of plagiarism. We have never heard of the band Ynot?. Plus, it is not like we tried to listen to all the songs released in 2008 and even if we tried to plagiarize, we would have chose a much better song."
Han representative also added, "We have prepared everything needed for a lawsuit. We are thinking about filing for a libel and even a compensation suit."
Now, check out the comparison video below.
CNBlue's "I'm a Loner" vs. Ynot?'s "Bluebird"
What do you think? Does it sound similar?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo