"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Friday, May 28, 2010

![News] SHINee Minho ''We're in album preparations and it'll be released soon so please anticipate us''




Recently, on the 10th of May, Junho, Wooyoung and Junsu from 2PM made an appearance on SBS PowerFM 'Kim Heechul's Young Street.' Heechul instructed them to message their friends "I'm having a hard time. Buy me a drink". The response from Minho is below


Heechul: Right now, like he predicted during the break, he sent Minho a text message and Minho is calling him.

Junho: Should I just answer?

Heechul: Yes, just have a short conversation. Hold the phone near the mike so we can hear Minho's voice.

Junho: Hello?

Heechul: Speakerphone... put him on speakerphone.

Junho: Hold on.

Heechul: Our Minho shi is so kind

Junho: Minho yah.

Minho: What's wrong, hyung?

Junho: Ah, hyung is...

Minho: Yes.

Junho: on the radio right now.

Minho: Oh, really?

Junho: I'm on Heechulie hyung's radio right now.

Minho: Oh, really? You really surprised me, hyung!

Junho: Our Minho is really... ah... there's really no one but you.

2PM: He's impressive/cool

Minho: I was so surprised, I was practicing just now but I called you to get ready to go out.

Junho: Oh, really?

Heechul: Whoa. Wow.

Junho: Say something to the Youngstreet listeners.

Minho: Am I on air right now?

Heechul: Yes, you're on air.

Junho: You're on live broadcast right now.

Minho: Really?

Heechul: Minho-shi, we don't have much time, so speak quickly, kid.


Minho: Oh, ah, hello listeners, this is SHINee's Minho.

Heechul: Ring ding dong ring ding dong.

Minho: We're currently in album preparations.

Heechul: For certain, his professionalism.
Minho: We're in album preparations and it'll be released soon so please anticipate us, and please give more love to Junho hyung's, 2PM hyungs' Without You. 

2PM: He has sense, he has sense.

Junho: Minho yah.

Minho: Yes, hyung.

Junho: I really love you.

Minho: I love you, man
** 

Heechul: Minho shi.

Minho: Yes.

Heechul: This is Heechul.

Minho: Yes.

Heechul: To you, what type of presence is Junho shi?

Minho: To me... Junho hyung?

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: Uh...

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: How should I explain this...

Heechul: You have to be quick. If you don't speak for 3 seconds that's a broadcasting accident.

Minho: To me, Junho hyung is...

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: A hyung who will be a big help in my life in the future?

Heechul: Oooh, our Minho shi goes around saying this sort of thing very often.

Minho: Ah, Heechulie hyung!

Heechul: I see, Minho shi, thank you, and come to Youngstreet some time.

Minho: Ah, hyung, I'll definitely go.

Heechul: Yes, I see, thank you!

Junho: Minho yah, bye!

Minho: Thank you.

Heechul: Thank you.

Minho: Goodbye.

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: Yep.

Heechul: Ah, for sure, Minho shi really called. He must be very close to Junho shi.

2PM: He's very sincere.

Junho: After I sent him the text, I imagined that he'd call me instead of just texting back.

Heechul: Ahh, yes, this means that these two are really close friends, and on the flip side, Wooyoung shi and Junsu shi must be feeling very uneasy right about now, no one's calling.
* Heechul starts off formally, calling Minho "Minho shi" but then ends informally with 임마. I can't think of an exact translation, but it's similar to "kid" or something along those lines. ** Minho said this in English.

Source: community.livejournal.com/sm_shinee
Translation Credit: Steefee@community.livejournal.com/sm_shinee & soompi (?)
Credit: SHINee Forums
Source Finder: seoyounglee





SM Staff/Producer's Tweet about SHINee's NEXT Album


hello_tinko: SHINee's title song poll time! They're going to make the summer hotter than usual!
Anticipate it!!
parangsori: When I went to vote for SHINee's next title song this afternoon, every song is too good.
2 songs are just okay, but please anticipate it!



Just finished the poll! Wow..it's too good! I was so surprised after hearing the beat of the song!
It'll be a good idea to anticipate it hehe
@hello_tinko Be scared SHINee! SHINee's upcoming song, daebak hehe



Credit: oneemil @ soompi
Taken from dkpopnews.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !