"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, May 20, 2010

!Hyun Bin for Marie Claire June



Hyun Bin displays a different, fierce image in his new spread for the June issue of Marie Claire magazine.

In the accompanying interview, Hyun Bin talked about his most recent acting project, Late Autumn, which was filmed wholly on location in Seattle with co-star Tang Wei. He said, “I felt some pressure at being in a project that has been remade several times, but in order to express a new side to the character, I went into filming without watching the previous versions.”

Regarding Tang Wei, he said, “Working with her was so enjoyable. When the film was in the early casting stages, I received a lot of attention for working with Tang Wei, but I hope audiences can just watch the movie comfortably.”

Hyun Bin also has fan events planned, and explained, “I received two songs, which I then recorded. I’ll present them at this upcoming fanmeeting. Although I won’t be making a formal singer’s debut, I am planning to release a single album in Japan shortly.”









Source: Newsen
Via: dramabeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !