"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Saturday, May 22, 2010

!Yunho from Magazine “The Television” Vol. 20

I would like to challenge simple things in front of me, and would like to improve myself!
Yunho played the reading role for the first time for the drama “No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~” broadcasted in Korea last autumn. He passionately played the role of Cha Bong Gun, who was a soccer player famous throughout the world.

‘Bong Gun, who believes in himself and overcome barriers, was a crossover with the previous myself, who was practicing hard to achieve my dream “to sing and dance on stage”. Immediately after I read the scripts, I wanted to play the role. I think I was able to advance forward playing the role of Bung Gun. Days have passed after the filming was completed, but Bong Gun still lives in my heart. I would be delighted if the character of Bong Gun would remain in the hearts of those who have watched the drama.’
Under the pressure of his first reading role, Yunho recalls that he was supported by the costars, staffs, and moreover, the supports from the fans.
‘Fans prepared food for us at the location place, and participated as the audience in the soccer stadium. The staffs said “You have nice and good fans”, and I was very proud. The fans who believe in me resemble my own self.’
Showing his conscientious acting throughout the drama, we can feel the possibility of the actor Yunho. Which are you more interested in, singing or acting?
‘My friends asked me “Which will you go on with?” I think that both are the same when it comes to expressing yourself. Singers also act in the range of 3 minutes. So, I do not want to focus on only just one method, but I would like to make a new challenge in various fields.’
Yunho is famous not only in Japan and Korea but throughout Asia. But he is not content with his position, he says with sincerity, ‘I want to do my best more and more. I am feeling the true meanings of ”Gift, like genius, only means an infinite capacity for taking pains.” I would like to challenge simple things in front of me with passion, and would do my best to improve myself, so everyone, please support me!’
Source: The Television Vol 20 & Heroko
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !