"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, May 31, 2010

!KBoom July 2010 Issue – Jaejoong’s Part

A complete report on television drama “Sunao ni Narenakute” preview meeting and conference!
You don’t know their appearance, nor do you know what kind of person the opposite party is. However, why do you feel as though he is always by your side? It is probably because of that person’s ‘gentle’ words. This is exactly what takes place in the television idol drama “Sunao ni Narenakute”, which describes the process of how a group of five young men and women met through Twitter, became real friends before becoming partners.

The screenwriter for this drama, Kitagawa Eriko, explained her reason for using Twitter as the theme, saying, “I myself uses Blog and Twitter, and through language, people are able to connect with each other. Youth groups are like the life-line of a student’s life, hence, it can also be signified as a partner, that is why I used Twitter as the theme for this work.”
Please say a form of greeting to everyone.
Eita : I was really grateful when everyone came down specially while my leg was in a bad condition. You would probably understand by our current atmosphere; the five of us were still in the midst of filming last night actually. We filmed the drama within a very harmonious atmosphere so the filming was done very smoothly. To be able to be involved in this drama that is featured every week, and allow the audience to look forward to the next episode each week is really a joy to me.
Ueno Juri : I’m Ueno Juri, and I’m playing the character of Haru. I am really happy to be able to be part of the group of five to act out in this drama. My heart is racing now because I have not watched the first episode, the director’s performance was also very natural, and when I noticed it, I started tearing so I was able to display the feeling of sadness. I used very natural emotions to act.
JaeJung : Hi everyone, I am JaeJung. I play the role of DOCTOR in this film, and I am unusually excited today (laughs). I am very grateful to be able to be here today. I was very nervous initially as this is my debut in a Japanese television drama, but because everyone who were involved in the film were very kind towards me, so I thoroughly enjoyed the entire filming process. I have not watched the first episode too, so I will be very happy if we can enjoy it together.
Seki Megumi : I’m Seki Megumi, and I play the part of PEACH. This is the first time I have been casted as one of the main cast in a drama and I will give my best effort. On the grand scenes of the filming, I will also determine to give my utmost best .
Tamayama Tetsuji : I decided to take up this drama about half a year ago. I did ask myself what kind of feeling do I want to bring about? After one or two months have passed, I told myself initially that I only have to act out the part where I suffered from sexual harassment at work (laughs). There were also other enactments, and my heart was lifted up higher and higher after hearing all that (laughts).
Share your thoughts [after having watched the first episode]
Eita : I really want to watch the second episode (laughs). Even though it is only fictional, the momentum and atmosphere of the drama is very good, I feel it is very dashing.
Ueno Juri : I discovered many scenes of depression or heaviness after reading the script, but there were also moments of happiness. It is the same for the other characters. I know the script, and it felt like all five life stories were progressing at the same time. There are a few scenes that left a deep impression on me, but the one that left the deepest one was probably then the five of us saw the Tokyo Tower turn green at the same time.
JaeJung : It was very refreshing (laughs). It was very refreshing just seeing myself in a Japanese drama! I would feel like “Is this guy really JaeJung?” (laughs) It was very interesting watching the first episode! I was very curious about the scenes of the others. In LINDA’s scene, it was so intense that I burst out laughing…(laughs)
Tamayama Tetsuji : Everyone watched it together at the resting room, and when it featured the kiss scene between me and the editor, I heard JaeJung, who was in the next room, go “NAHHHHH!!” (laughs) But JaeJung had seen the script before, so he knew about the details.
JaeJung : But seeing the image…(laughs) It was really interesting though!
You had water poured over you from the start, and you still had to take care of your younger sister, it looked tough…
JaeJung : Yes…however, DOCTOR’s character is such that no matter how tough it is, he would be able to get through it with a lot of effort and hard work. He has always been so from the start.
DOCTOR really likes HARU.
JaeJung : Yes. That is why he envies NAKAIJI a lot. Every time DOCTOR meets up with an obstacle, he would think of HARU. However, NAKAJI always has HARU by his side…
What are your thoughts towards Twitter?

JaeJung
: Even though it is interesting, I have never used it before… It looks like something you will get addicted to once you start using it… (laughs)
Source: KBoom + Hey!JJ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !