"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, May 24, 2010

!2010 Yoochun’s Birthday Book 5-Word-Talk Answers

What did you do today?
I washed my car
What do you do in your free time?
Random mumblings

Your travel route?
Going to Japan frequently
What is the exercise you have been doing a lot lately?
Breathing exercises
What is your sleeping habit?
Why do you want to know for?
What is your IQ?
I think it is in the negative numbers
What do you hate most?
Needles and dust
What do you want to eat?
Radish kimchi noodles
What is your best dish?
Fried eggs
Your favourite actress is Kim Tae Hee?
It will always be Kim Tae Hee
What do you look for in appearances?
First impression
Do you like older women?
Suitable older women
How about younger girls?
Girls nowadays…
When are we pretty?
Always
Will you only look at me?
That is a bit too greedy
The person you treasure most?
Each other
What are you known for in your family?
Ability to nag
The gender of a tree?
It has seeds
Do you like games?
Quite, recently
Your recent favourite song?
Ryoo Jaeho’s songs.
How many songs do you have in your MP?
25,000 songs
Any books you have been reading lately?
I’ve been reading scripts
Do you bathe frequently?
Do you?
Is your underwear boxer shorts?
Tight-fitting boxer shorts
The secret to your milky skin?
Smiling frequently
Do you often look into the mirror?
Only when I am out
What you are most confident of?
My wide forehead
Where do you shop?
Recently in Japan
Why do you like flip-flops?
It’s cooling for my feet
Type of red wine you recommend?
As long as you drink it, it’s all alcohol
Which aspect are you good in financially?
Estate
Who were you in your previous life?
I was illegitimate
If you were a woman?
I would be murdered a lot of times…
Any place where you can be alone?
Half-baths are good
How old are you Yoochun?
Shall I let you see my identity card?
Your dream when you were younger?
The place where Turbo sang (The group Kim Jung Kuk was from previously)
Is this questionnaire meaningly?
I’m sleepy
Are you happy now?
Very happy
What are your plans this year?
I’ll be very busy?
How will I be like in 5 years?
Probably enlisted into the army?
Who are the fans to you?
How do I say…thank you
Any last words?
I’ll say it next year…
Source: Mr PARK + baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !