"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Friday, May 28, 2010

!TV Taro Magazine – Yunho: “I Won’t Force Myself To Do Something I’m Not Willing To”


With opportunity, luck and confidence accompanying [me], I would like to challenge all sorts of things.”
DBSK’s leader, Yunho, challenged the role of the main lead in the youthful romantic comedy [No Limit~ Heading To The Ground~] for his acting debut. As an artiste, he states his reason behind challenging this work.

When I saw the script, my thinking was that even if it’s going to be very tough, I will still very much want to act out this character. I felt the main lead’s character was very similar to mine; no matter what obstacles he may face, he still believed in himself and would work hard to overcome the obstacles.
The character that he is portraying is Cha Bong Gun, a passionate soccer player, someone who would go all out to reach his goal.
Bong Gun, who was initially very rash and wild, later meets a lot of people, and with their support, he starts to change and in the process of it, mature. While I was portraying his character, I also felt that I had grown along with him. When the filming ended, even up still today, the character of Bong Gun is still alive within me.
He also spoke about how if there were to be anymore good productions from here on, he would continue the path of being an actor.
If I were to suddenly say “I like acting more!”, it would probably be a lie (laughs). But, I do feel a different type of attraction [to acting] as compared to music, so as an actor, I would want to improve myself further. My goal would be to be like Johnny Depp. To be able to act out different types of characters and possess different images, and be loved by everyone, be it a man or woman, young or old, is really no mean feat.
You seem to be interested in Japanese television dramas.
Aren’t those romance dramas that are emotionally-evoking very popular in Japan (laughs)? That’s why I want to try to act out a character that is very emotional. If I could work with Takako Matsu, that would be good. I have watched both “Love Generation” and “Hero”. I was really attracted to the parts where it was intellectual yet sexy at the same time.
Speaking of soccer, you seem to be anticipating the World Cup, which will start on 11 June.
I like it when everyone is passionately cheering while watching the match. I am definitely very passionate about it~ (laughs) I even went over to Germany four years ago to watch the match live. I like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. In Japan, I like Hidetoshi Nakata, who has already retired. I hope both the Japan and Korea teams will do their best.
As your fans, they would probably be watching out for your every move…
I am quite cautious, so I won’t force myself to do something that I’m not willing to. However, with opportunity, luck and confidence accompanying [me], I would like to challenge all sorts of things If I were to do anything next time, please look forward to it (laughs).
Source: TVTaro Magazine + UKnowBar + baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !