"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ray Magazine – Junsu “About Myself, Love & Music”

“About myself, love & music”
True feelings of a 23 year old – The Xiah Junsu from now onwards
“Wanting to be loved by everyone was the reason that supported me to go on”

1: The quality of a good man?
I believe…caring
2: If you were to compare yourself to an animal?
I want to be a tiger (embarrassed)

3: Your nickname as a child?
Chicken. When I say something, my head moves along too (laughs)
4: What thing do you think is the most unnecessary?
Mosquitoes
5: The country you want to go to now?
Tahiti’s Bora Bora Island
6: A part of yourself that you think is sexy?
My perky butt. In Korean, it would be said as a duck butt
7: The hairstyle you want to try out later on?
Although the amount of hair I have isn’t enough, a Reggae hairstyle
8: What do you do before going to bed?
Because I don’t drink alcohol, I just drink water
9: What do you wear to bed?
Only pants
10: Most favorite Japanese word?
Moving forward!
11: Which part of a woman would you take notice of when meeting them for the first time?
The feeling on the whole and how they make conversation
12: If you were to use flowers as an analogy for the type of woman you like?
Rose, the color definitely would have to be red!
13: When confessing to the woman you like, what line is a must-say?
It isn’t really something that has to be said… “Can you let me be your boyfriend?”
14: When do you want to get married?
30 years old, but I also want to get married earlier
15: If you were to be reincarnated, would you be a man or woman?
Man
16: What kind of woman would you be if you became one?
It’d be rare… but I’d like to be an extremely gorgeous woman
17: When going on a date in summer, would you choose “mountain peak” or “sea-side”
Sea-side
18: In a love relationship, are you an “S” or an “M”?
I’m an S
19: What do you want to do with your girlfriend?
I want to go traveling and cook together. But, the thing I want most is a normal date like others
20: If your girlfriend wore something exposing on a date?
A little exposure doesn’t matter! But Korean guys don’t like too much of it
21: What actions of a woman attracts you?
Gently covering the area of their chests when bowing
22: Are you controlled in a relationship or are you the controller?
Normally I would like to try being controlled… but sometimes I want to be in control (laughs)
23: Frequently repeated song in your iPod?
“Phantom of the Opera”, because it appeared in the musical
24: Something that you cannot lose?
It’s still music!
25: What artist do you want to be?
An artist that can sing forever

t/n: S=Sadist, aggressive
M=Masochist, passive

Source: [xiahking]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !